Man Utd await Brown scan verdict

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 3K
Oh please,Mr. BUT THIS JUST MY OWN OPINION!!! :@

If you can't take people's opinions, you shouldn't join a forum. It's that simple.
I gave an opinion, and you took it to heart. Clearly that is my fault, and I sincerely apologise.

(Scott is this how you do it when it's a joke?) :P

Well there's no point talking about thing's that aren't true when we're dealing with facts for a world cup squad is there? Dawson plays in a fantastic Tottenham team, with a **** load of great centre back's, and yeah he might of only been playing because of injuries to Woodgate & King etc, but he took his chance and has played absolute quality there, and gives 100% every game, and goes into every 50-50 ball. Now think to yourself, how often does Brown go into 50-50's?

I never questioned Dawson's abilities of being a great centre half.But,like I have said before,this is just my opinion.I prefer Brown over Dawson and that's it.End of.I don't care which way you take it or how you analyse it but if you think Brown is not good or 'class' then so be it.But this is just me saying that Brown is a great player.Even if I'm a United fan.So what.

Btw,50-50 challenges,yes,Brown would cower away from that but aerially,you're in a different world..

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

If you can't take people's opinions, you shouldn't join a forum. It's that simple.
I gave an opinion, and you took it to heart. Clearly that is my fault, and I sincerely apologise.

*Sigh*

I can take people's opinions and I accepted yours.I accept your apology and I don't want this to escalate so I'm just going to leave it as that.

End of.

I never questioned Dawson's abilities of being a great centre half.But,like I have said before,this is just my opinion.I prefer Brown over Dawson and that's it.End of.I don't care which way you take it or how you analyse it but if you think Brown is not good or 'class' then so be it.But this is just me saying that Brown is a great player.Even if I'm a United fan.So what.

Btw,50-50 challenges,yes,Brown would cower away from that but aerially,you're in a different world..
Please don't start saying 'my opinion' after you just had a go at DMF for saying his opinion etc.

Fair enough, it's your opinion, but I simply rate Dawson better than Brown as I like him as a player as he gives 100%, plays for the badge not the wage packet (not saying Brown does before you jump on my back like a Kangaroo on crack) and he's just a great centre back.

Glad you realised the fact he made a point about the fact it was his opinion.

yesyes

Im just suprised a player of Browns stature has provoked such a reaction.
He's a good player, not great nor will he ever be.
Good enough to play for England? Just about.

I'm surprised BBC Sports made a thread about it, clear bias towards big clubs.

The thread was about the injury he picked up, and somehow it turned into whether or not he is good enough for England at the World Cup!

Browns a player that does a ok job nothing more do you really want to take a player that does a ok job to the biggest tornement i dont think so. Also i believe his been in majority if not all off utds defeats this season so i hope he stays fit.

Manchester United and England defender Wes Brown will discover on Monday if he has broken a bone in his left foot, possibly threatening his World Cup hopes.

More...
To be fair, it does say about World Cup.

:S I reckon brown will probably go the world cup if fit and rightly so. Quite a lot of people don't rate him but he has tons of experience at the highest level that players like cahill and dawson don't have.

he should be given some slack, I doubt he will go but lets face most teams haven't got much better.

and enough with this Dawson praising, it is doing my ******* head in. he is merely an okay player.

He brings experience. Although I do have to agree with most that say he is playing really really bad this season. I would have to say, if we want experience of big games, why is Sol Campbell not being talked about.

He brings experience. Although I do have to agree with most that say he is playing really really bad this season. I would have to say, if we want experience of big games, why is Sol Campbell not being talked about.

Sadly, I cannot see that happening, Fabio seems to gave Upson as 3rd choice and Lescott as 4th choice and it has pretty much been that since he came in, I doubt we will see it change.

please dont take brown, scott you are so biased it makes me sick, all you do is defend man utd players when clearly he is not as good as the options we have,

please dont take brown, scott you are so biased it makes me sick, all you do is defend man utd players when clearly he is not as good as the options we have,

Is it 'Biased' when a Liverpool fan says he is good, and he should go to the World Cup.?

oO)

Calm down.:S It's his opinion. I doubt richards will go, he has not been playing well and is capello really going to take a player to the world cup who hasn't played for england in what, 1/2 years?

Joe please. You are the Most biased person on this ****** forum. the problem with you is, i am biased but at least mine makes sense. you are stupid and bisaed. you make everyone Sick.

Who is better then Brown. Micah i havent done **** all bar whine for 18months., or Joelen Money Grabbing ***** Lescott. who quite frankly got ******* as he joined a Scumbags over there( i dnt like using Scumbags as an insult in football, but that sums you up). No, What you going to say next, michael Johnson in the squad over Gerrard. Tevez better then Rooney,
Mancini not a muppet.

Calm down.:S It's his opinion. I doubt richards will go, he has not been playing well and is capello really going to take a player to the world cup who hasn't played for england in what, 1/2 years?

Richards hasn't been playing well, he seems to be pretty solid to me this season, can't say Brown is having his most spectacular season.

Back