Man Utd await Brown scan verdict

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 3K
In football terms they are Basically the same thing.
How? So lets say for example, Wilshere is a good player, but he's not class yet is he?

There is a big difference, it's like saying Jermaine Beckford is 'good', so by your thinking if good and class are the same, Beckford should surely be going to the world cup?

Brown,IN MY OPINION DMF is a good defender.Just my opinion.Why he is overlooked,I will never understand.

Yeah,ok,I KIND OF KNEW THAT WHEN YOU SAID THAT! :@

I'm not an idiot.

Don't remember typing that you were an idiot? :/

I was making you aware that my word isn't gold dust, it's just my view on the matter, before someone tries to tell me that I'm wrong :/

oO) Really... :O

Sarcasm is not needed... ¬_¬

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Don't remember typing that you were an idiot? :/

I was making you aware that my word isn't gold dust, it's just my view on the matter, before someone tries to tell me that I'm wrong :/

You didn't say I was an idiot but your way of pointing the finger on me like that quite angered me.

Anyway,back on topic.I don't want to get into another mess again...

How? So lets say for example, Wilshere is a good player, but he's not class yet is he?

There is a big difference, it's like saying Jermaine Beckford is 'good', so by your thinking if good and class are the same, Beckford should surely be going to the world cup?

surely there is different Bands of class. so Brown is class otherwise he wouldnt be at man utd

surely there is different Bands of class. so Brown is class otherwise he wouldnt be at man utd

Well.. In that case, N'Gog being at Liverpool must make him 'Good'. :D

You didn't say I was an idiot but your way of pointing the finger on me like that quite angered me.

Anyway,back on topic.I don't want to get into another mess again...

I didn't point anything at you.. I disagreed with your statement which is why I quoted your comment.. but I was saying that in general that it was only my opinion. Don't get your knickers in a twist over it.

But if he played for another team,say Portsmouth,he would be one of your best players and if you weren't in administration or without good players such as Distin who used to play for you guys then yeah,he would still be a leading defender for almost all Premier League sides.Guaranteed.

Just because he hasn't been on form,yes,but when he is on his game,he is just as good as the standards set for Capello's World Cup campaign.And I am not saying this because I support United.And I don't worship the United players either. ¬_¬

Also,Dawson's only been on form for a couple of games,so to go as far in saying that "it's a crime for Dawson not to be on the plane to South Africa" is a bit overboard.
Well obviously he would be one of our best players because our defence is absolute ****, but it doesn't mean he'd 'be a leading defender' just because he's playing for one of the shittest defence's in the league, he might stand out more, but he would be the same player.

Also how can you say Dawson has only 'been playing well for a couple of games'? He was like this at the start of the season, and has kept it up, there is no reason why he shouldn't be included in the squad, not necessarily start, but should be included.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Who says he is going to be 'Class'. oO)
It was just an example, surely you realised that?

I didn't point anything at you.. I disagreed with your statement which is why I quoted your comment.. but I was saying that in general that it was only my opinion. Don't get your knickers in a twist over it.

Oh please,Mr. BUT THIS JUST MY OWN OPINION!!! :@

Well obviously he would be one of our best players because our defence is absolute ****, but it doesn't mean he'd 'be a leading defender' just because he's playing for one of the shittest defence's in the league, he might stand out more, but he would be the same player.

Also how can you say Dawson has only 'been playing well for a couple of games'? He was like this at the start of the season, and has kept it up, there is no reason why he shouldn't be included in the squad, not necessarily start, but should be included.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

It was just an example, surely you realised that?

Surely if Brown did then he would be in the same firing line as Dawson had he done the same.And say if Portsmouth's defence wasn't one of the shittiest in the league.

My list of Centre backs for England in order and in my opinion
Terry
Rio
Jagielka
Dawson
Cahill
Shawcross
Lescott
Davies
Brown
Upson

Once again, this is my opinion, the top 3 are who I would definately want to see in the squad and the rest fight it out for the 4th CB slot

Well.. In that case, N'Gog being at Liverpool must make him 'Good'. :D

well considering on liverpool trophie in the last couple of year i would sas he is average( i only call him **** to annoy you as a joke)

Oh please,Mr. BUT THIS JUST MY OWN OPINION!!! :@

Surely if Brown did then he would be in the same firing line as Dawson had he done the same.And say if Portsmouth's defence wasn't one of the shittiest in the league.
Well there's no point talking about thing's that aren't true when we're dealing with facts for a world cup squad is there? Dawson plays in a fantastic Tottenham team, with a **** load of great centre back's, and yeah he might of only been playing because of injuries to Woodgate & King etc, but he took his chance and has played absolute quality there, and gives 100% every game, and goes into every 50-50 ball. Now think to yourself, how often does Brown go into 50-50's?

QUOTE]

Just like Shawcross, Cahill and dawson stand out in there teams?

QUOTE]

Just like Shawcross, Cahill and dawson stand out in there teams?
They stand out because they play well, hence why Brown isn't standing out. It doesn't matter what team he plays for, Vidic and Ferdinand always get given credit for defensive performances, and if Brown plays well he'll get mentioned.

They stand out because they play well, hence why Brown isn't standing out. It doesn't matter what team he plays for, Vidic and Ferdinand always get given credit for defensive performances, and if Brown plays well he'll get mentioned.

they stand out becuase there partners to be quite frank are muppets. Brown will never look exceptional next to vidic or ferdinand because they play regular football. so people automatically think it ust be them, and not browns performance.

Back