Man Utd await Brown scan verdict

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 3K
Myeah, would pick Richards for (2nd choice) RB rather than CB atm actually. He's not really been stellar at CB recently.

brown will play hes a fighter.... terry should be dropt for beind such a big head with his head up his own ****

Please tell me you are joking around about lescott he is the biggest waste of space in english football. i would rather cal up lads from ym school.

I am sorry but Curtis Davies, Lescott, Wheater All No. Woodgate just always in sick bed. Dawson- Yh he is so good. thats why capello keeps picking him. Cahill cant even play atm. Upson. well played the other night back. i would trust that at the world cup.

Richards Please. Too Rich Too soon. he done nothing now for 18months

Yh maybe for Jamancia if they ever qualify.
Why am I not surprised you slowly picked at people's opinions?

Anyway, Lescott has been pretty decent for City this season, and Brown, well he's hardly been any better. Cahill is back in a week, and is one of Bolton's top goalscorers and has been a rock at the back for them all season, also it's a crime Dawson doesn't get a call up and Upson does, Upson's been poor this season whereas Dawson has been class. Davies, barely plays due to injury and Villa's quality CB's, so a big no for me.

Yh maybe for Jamancia if they ever qualify.

He is English, his parents/grandparents are from Sierra Leone and England.

He was called up mistakenly by Jamaica and because of this he is eligible for England.

This is insulting.Wes Brown is a fantastic defender and should be a candidate for the World Cup.He is underrated because people have not seen him 'play play' his best football in ages and because he is nearing 30.The fact that people think that Shawcross,Jagielka,Curtis Davies and Joleon Lescott are BETTER than Brown just makes me sick.No disrespect to the ones I named but Brown is much,much better than them imo.

Why am I not surprised you slowly picked at people's opinions?

Anyway, Lescott has been pretty decent for City this season, and Brown, well he's hardly been any better. Cahill is back in a week, and is one of Bolton's top goalscorers and has been a rock at the back for them all season, also it's a crime Dawson doesn't get a call up and Upson does, Upson's been poor this season whereas Dawson has been class. Davies, barely plays due to injury and Villa's quality CB's, so a big no for me.

well i was replying to what others answer to my question.

Lescott has been *****. he isnt even 1/3third the player he was for Everton. he been found out bg time this season. Upson is okay, but dawson really is he living off half a season or what.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

He was called up mistakenly by Jamaica and because of this he is eligible for England.

well he is never going to play for england.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

well he is never going to play for england.

world cup back four be richards rb lb cole cb rio cb terry

who really cares on the others come on.

This is insulting.Wes Brown is a fantastic defender and should be a candidate for the World Cup.He is underrated because people have not seen him 'play play' his best football in ages and because he is nearing 30.The fact that people think that Shawcross,Jagielka,Curtis Davies and Joleon Lescott are BETTER than Brown just makes me sick.No disrespect to the ones I named but Brown is much,much better than them imo.
Not being funny, but you're going to say that, your a United fan, they pretty much all worship him.

He's done nothing lately to show "he is a fantastic defender" and Mr.Capello said he would taken the inform players to South Africa, so on that note it would have to be Terry (even though he's made a few mistakes, he's done well to get through the whole Bridge thing), Cahill, Dawson, and maybe Ferdinand as he's not had much playing time due to injury, but is a fantastic centre back.

& Eddlad and Scott, stay on topic, who cares how he said it, it was joke so stop taking it so seriously.

*sigh* a joke is normally followed by a :P not a :)

I am deeply sorry if I have offended you and you seem to be the bestest, most brainy person in the whole universe. :P (is this the correct one?)

Not being funny, but you're going to say that, your a United fan, they pretty much all worship him.

He's done nothing lately to show "he is a fantastic defender" and Mr.Capello said he would taken the inform players to South Africa, so on that note it would have to be Terry (even though he's made a few mistakes, he's done well to get through the whole Bridge thing), Cahill, Dawson, and maybe Ferdinand as he's not had much playing time due to injury, but is a fantastic centre back.

& Eddlad and Scott, stay on topic, who cares how he said it, it was joke so stop taking it so seriously.

He can say Inform players, but there has to be a limit to who the inform players are. On form we would be taking players from the lower league to the world cup. We probaly wouldnt of picked Steven Gerrard so for most of this season. so there is always a limit. Form is temporary Class is always,

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

I am deeply sorry if I have offended you and you seem to be the bestest, most brainy person in the whole universe. :P (is this the correct one?)

:P I am Happy Now

... To be honest, i think Brown is a good defender. Does his job well. What else can he do.

... To be honest, i think Brown is a good defender. Does his job well. What else can he do.
We're not saying he doesn't defend well are we? We're just saying there are simply better players available at the moment. Dawson has changed under Redknapp and it's clear to see, meanwhile Cahill has been getting better and better since he joined Bolton, and is probably ready for the WC.

Form is temporary Class is always,
Shame Brown has neither of those two things going for him at the current time.

We're not saying he doesn't defend well are we?

Shame Brown has neither of those two things going for him at the current time.

So you claim your No-one is saying that brown isnt a good defender, then say he is lacking Class:S.

You cant doubt is obv talent and class.

We're not saying he doesn't defend well are we? We're just saying there are simply better players available at the moment. Dawson has changed under Redknapp and it's clear to see, meanwhile Cahill has been getting better and better since he joined Bolton, and is probably ready for the WC.

I'd take Brown to the World Cup. He plays for one of the if the the biggest club in the world, he has played in the Champions league, so he can mix with the best, and he does his job good even at the top level.

And i hate to say this i really like him, and being a Liverpool fan it's hard to say i do like a Utd players but in fact there is 3-4 other i could name.

Terry, Rio, Lescott and i think thats about it who are above Brown.. He is a good player and i think Fabio will take him.

So you claim your No-one is saying that brown isnt a good defender, then say he is lacking Class:S.

You cant doubt is obv talent and class.
Being 'good', and being 'class' are two totally different things.

Completely disagree with this. He's hardly underrated, and he is probably the most error prone/injury prone defender that I've seen for a while other than Ferdinand for the last 18 months or so. He is very inconsistent and makes a lot of mistakes that he shouldn't make. I would rather have Lescott at Manchester United than Brown if I'm honest, the only thing I prefer about Brown to Lescott is that he is quiet and just gets on with his job. He's a good defender don't get me wrong.. but I do believe there are quite a few English CB's and RB's that are better than him.

I think that Jagielka isn't better than him quite yet, but he's not far off it.
I think that Curtis Davies is nowhere near his level, mostly because of the injury proneness that he has.
Shawcross in my opinion is better than Brown, as is Lescott.

But once again, this is just MY OPINION!

But if he played for another team,say Portsmouth,he would be one of your best players and if you weren't in administration or without good players such as Distin who used to play for you guys then yeah,he would still be a leading defender for almost all Premier League sides.Guaranteed.

Just because he hasn't been on form,yes,but when he is on his game,he is just as good as the standards set for Capello's World Cup campaign.And I am not saying this because I support United.And I don't worship the United players either. ¬_¬

Also,Dawson's only been on form for a couple of games,so to go as far in saying that "it's a crime for Dawson not to be on the plane to South Africa" is a bit overboard.

Back