Man Utd have signed a Portuguese Forward

satanasangel

Reaction score
Yeah my mate just told me about him. Don't know anything about him XD

Wow a big price tag, will be interesting to see how this goes.

He must suck on FM because nobody knows who he is XD

He played in the homeless world cup.

What the ****....oO)

He doesn't even have a wikipedia page. XD That tool superdude is probably self harming after hearing this. :')

What happened to 'i'm happy with my squad' and 'i won't sign anyone else'

FM got it wrong.....he is at Estrela Amadora, and listed as a DC/DMC/MC. Have seen little bits from Portuguese football. Looks powerful, could be a decent signing.
View attachment 98149

Could do with a stat up....

Interesting that he's only been at Guimares 5 weeks, I imagine they made a tidy profit on him. Whether he will get any game time is debatable but SAF has certainly wanted to increase his fire power this summer.

lol , fergie went to portugal to support querioz, and found himself a player

You just paid 9 million euros for a guy that played in a third division side last season, went to a mid table team in our league, guimaraes, and hasn't even played an official first division match. WELL DONE!

What happened to 'i'm happy with my squad' and 'i won't sign anyone else'
lol, did you really believe he wouldnt sign anyone? he just didnt wanna pay megabucks we cant afford. still, not a clue on this one

AND IT WAS RECOMENDED BY QUEIROZ? EVEN WORSE!

But I do wish him all the best luck in his career. ^^

Not sure why he's signed these strikers when he could of just got one world-class one. How many forwards do United have now?

Vitoria signed him for free 5 weeks ago. Couldn't Queiroz have told SAF then XD

SAF isn't one to waste money, he won't have just signed someone on a wim, but will know alot about them and have seen them play enough for them to warrent spending £7.4m.

I am sure SAF knows what he is doing, he doesn't make many mistakes... well... not in recent history.

Just so you slow people understand, this post is dripping with sarcasm.

Last edited:
Surely this move has priced out United from signing Ozil? £7.4m for a kid nobody has heard of, seems they may have overpaid.

Relatively unknown striker that may prove to be something in the future lineup of Manchester United.

We'll just have to see over time what he can produce.

Queiroz is a good youth coach and asst. man, but a HORRIBLE manager.
Wooooow --' he recomended ronaldo, gee, almost all our country already knew he would be a star, because of his performances with Sporting, after receiving the aproval of all football comentators here and experient coaches. Such a great find :O , I am overwelmed.

Could be as low as £3m one guy reckons.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuhqXQpuNSg&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- ‪Vitória empatou no Luso com o Beira-Mar (1-1)‬‎[/ame]

He goes on a run at 2:20 and scores at 2:25.