Man Utd have signed a Portuguese Forward

£7 Million seems a lot of money for a player that is unheard of *BRAIN FREEZE* who can honestly say they had heard of Hernandez before we signed him? Hopefully the young lad can make a name for himself. Anyone with a nickname like Bebe has to
have some class lol

Last edited:
I don't get the price 7.4m for an unknown?? how can they ask for that. I hope for united it works out as this could be one of the worst signings ever...but then again it could end up as a bargain of the year...but now man u have 8 strikers if I'm right in saying that???

Last edited:
Queiroz is a good youth coach and asst. man, but a HORRIBLE manager.
Wooooow --' he recomended ronaldo, gee, almost all our country already knew he would be a star, because of his performances with Sporting, after receiving the aproval of all football comentators here and experient coaches. Such a great find :O , I am overwelmed.
Horrible manager he may be but doesn't mean he isn't good at spotting talent.

Pleased for this guy. Going from living in an orphanage and playing at the homeless world cup to playing for man united. Hopefully he's not totally ****.:$

I don't get the price 7.4m for an unknown?? how an they ask for that. I hope for united it works out as this could be one of the worst signings ever...

He would have to be really **** to beat the likes of Veron, Djemba-Djemba (Sp), Forlan (ok hes good now..) and Kleberson...

.. oh and Manucho?

You just paid 9 million euros for a guy that played in a third division side last season, went to a mid table team in our league, guimaraes, and hasn't even played an official first division match. WELL DONE!
Querioz knows what he is doing ; at the end of the day he brought Ronaldo to Old Trafford.

Queiroz is a good youth coach and asst. man, but a HORRIBLE manager.
Wooooow --' he recomended ronaldo, gee, almost all our country already knew he would be a star, because of his performances with Sporting, after receiving the aproval of all football comentators here and experient coaches. Such a great find :O , I am overwelmed.

He has a very good eye for a young player though. I am not sure what his poor managerial skills have got to do with him finding a young star?

He would have to be really **** to beat the likes of Veron, Djemba-Djemba (Sp), Forlan (ok hes good now..) and Kleberson...

.. oh and Manucho?
To be fair manuco cost virtually nothing. If this guy flops like manuco it will be painfully embarrasing seeing as he cost 7.4 mil.

I'm guessing he'll be the next Djemba-Djemba...

£7 Million seems a lot of money for a player that is unheard of *BRIAN FREEZE* who can honestly say they had heard of Hernandez before we signed him? Hopefully the young lad can make a name for himself. Anyone with a nickname like Bebe has to
have some class lol
Who the **** is Brian Freeze?

I maintain my opinion, I would prefer that he never left Man U, to ruin our National team, that is not indeed a national team, but a team that is controled by certain people in our football...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYNyikDrgZ8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- ‪Vitória goleou em Freamunde (5-0)‬‎[/ame]

Goal at 30 secs.

A guy on another forum whom supports this Victoria side, reckons he plays up front or behind the striker in an attacking midfield role. And that the initial fee is around £3m, most likely with add ons.

Real Madrid where after according to their super paper Marca.

erm... I am from portugal, never saw him playing... already heard of his name but... 8.8million? doubt

.. oh and Manucho?

why did you cut half of my sentence off?? that's not the complete phrase I also said he could be a revelation

Why is everyone doubting Ferguson. He's plucked starts from nowhere before.

lol, did you really believe he wouldnt sign anyone? he just didnt wanna pay megabucks we cant afford. still, not a clue on this one

No, i suppose deep down i knew. He does do it every season. But this seems a bit of an impulse buy.. i've never heard of him before, and i can't imagine he'll get much playing time with Chicarito, Owen, Berbatov all looking to start with Rooney, maybe even Welbeck from time to time.

why did you cut half of my sentence off?? that's not the complete phrase I also said he could be a revelation

Considering you edited it after I quoted it, that might be the reason.

Muppet.

Considering you edited it after I quoted it, that might be the reason.

Muppet.

LOL.

Obviously Fergie has seen something in this player to warrant a fee like that. He may turn out world class, but I think it will be a couple of years before this lad plays first team for them.

o right..thanks for calling me a muppet you ******

Please refrain from insulting people when you are clearly in the wrong.

attachment.php