Man Utd vs Rangers

great strike by Gibson, Lamps would have finished it haha im only joking.

how disrepectful was that by Andy Gray

Martin Tyler: Kenny Millner has the expirenece and knowhow to trouble a youngster like Smalling.
(little pause)
Andy Gray: Maybie.

great strike by Gibson, Lamps would have finished it haha im only joking.

Lamps would have hit the corner flag not the camera =D

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Oh no :( Valencia be okay please!

oh man hes in trouble, hes in real trouble

The picture are apparantly saying it's a "definite break above the ankle" on Valencia, oh dear :(

Lamps would have hit the corner flag not the camera =D

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Oh no :( Valencia be okay please!

he hasen't scored over 150 goals for Chelsea for no reason lol

and that is bad a definate break, such a shame he is a great player for Utd and my dreamteam.

No idea, I didn't see it, and they arn't showing replays as it's quite nasty.

Hope united will win now but wasnt fun see match against Everton hope it will be better this time so 4-1 id say Gogo!! United :)

Hope united will win now but wasnt fun see match against Everton hope it will be better this time so 4-1 id say Gogo!! United :)

i dout it will be 4-1 when there is only 20mins left.

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

i would have give that penalty.

is it my stream or isd this match reaaaaaaally poor? my stream shows the ball being won by the rangers defence sooo easily and them just walking up to man utds half and vice versa

broadfoot gets stage fright every time he gets the ball. like a rabbit caught in headlights.

pff ... without Berbatov Man Utd are pathetic XD What's wrong with Fergie.. We know W. Smith is a friend of his but come on .. :)

gibson!!! ohhhhhhhhh

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

didnt know baked bean was playing tonight

here we go fergie time, although this time round it is 100% justified.

Ferdinand as a winger...

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

As I said, Rangers weren't going to be taken lightly, They're a good team.