LionelPienaar

Banned
Reaction score
What's your highest ever wage and total career takings? Out of interest.

I'm currently on £450k p/w at Accrington. No joke.
Career earnings £53 million.

Have you holidayed the entire time? Hands on approach of 1.. Have you ever been in charge of a game :S

I always ask for really low wages, just to try and help finances in any way possible. Dont know if it works though.

Have you holidayed the entire time? Hands on approach of 1.. Have you ever been in charge of a game :S
No i haven't i usually holiday the november december janurary region as find it a bit tedious. But that is all, My stats always do exactly the same thing financial control goes through the rough and tactical consistencty. Possibly because I dont attend press conferences or anything like that?

You've been on holiday for 75.9% of your game.. LOL.

Dude, that's a ridiculously long holiday period.

Also, how can Accrington afford 450k p/w wages for you? It's not like you're in the season 2100/2101.

hahaha, i never ask them to give me more than they offer, if the club could offer me 1k a month i would accept, more money for my players and staff...
dude, whats the point of Playing Fm if you on holiday 75% of the time?? its ok if you are doing some sort of test or something, but other than that its ludacris :D
Billy is correct, there is no way they can afford to pay you that?? somethings fishy (that was barely my starting wage budget at Monaco

seems like a lot of people are coming out of the closet cheaters today. sigh :S

How can you be bothered to play if you holiday 75% of your game?

You lot are supposed to be highly regarded members of this site yet all i see you doing is spamming, not one person has answered my question so suck out.

To be fair, he could of been holidaying in between games, I holiday often unless I am looking for certain players because otherwise it can become fairly tedious. 75% is still a lot though.

On my current game, I've spent 22.8% on holiday.

And in answer to all your accusations, i actually left it on holiday over night once to see what would happen and found myself having a club takeover and being in the premiership, so then started playing. PROBLEM?

And in answer to all your accusations, i actually left it on holiday over night once to see what would happen and found myself having a club takeover and being in the premiership, so then started playing. PROBLEM?

Why did you lie to us? :$

To be fair, he could of been holidaying in between games, I holiday often unless I am looking for certain players because otherwise it can become fairly tedious. 75% is still a lot though.

On my current game, I've spent 22.8% on holiday.

I do something similar too. When the transfer window closes I usually holiday to next game, play the match, then holiday till the next game. Works out about 17-20% but my Hands-On apporach is 20 oO)

I take as much as they give me but recently I'v been thinking of taking likr 1k p/w coz you can't do anything with it (as it was stated above)