With that much money you must have some good staff, and players. Any chance in a screensht of each?

Total Earnings: 0
Wages: 0

I'm a cheap manager 8)

I don't have an in game editor actually, I had FMRTE, but it doesnt work on the new patch so your wrong. And the spikes in the finance are orthadox in most teams actually as income takes a huge boost at the end of the season, with sponsorship, tv rights, position payoff etc as you should know being the finance expert, so hush.Thank you very much upshire warriors glad someone has faith.
Then how come at the start of 2011 your finances are over 600million

There Irish Scouse. And zvx if you'd read the thread you'd see I had a major takeover after a quick rise in reputation. Really can't be arsed to sit here justifying myself, I didn't create this thread for that purpose.

ok I believe you, I forgot that you get a takeover when you get promoted to league 1

Lol sorry smart **** if my games aren't identical to yours, i agree its lucky and a bit unbelievable but as ive said believe what you like.

An annual turnover of £1.2bn? I find that hard to digest. Even with a board takeover it's almost impossible to be making that much money in 2011 when you're still in the Championship. As well as a ridiculously high wage bill (for your players and yourself), a stupid kit sponsorship deal, way too much money spent on transfers,

An annual turnover of £1.2bn? I find that hard to digest. Even with a board takeover it's almost impossible to be making that much money in 2011 when you're still in the Championship. As well as a ridiculously high wage bill (for your players and yourself), a stupid kit sponsorship deal, way too much money spent on transfers,

Indeed.

If only there was a way to take a screenshot of the message you get for the takeover... Oh wait.

I don't have an in game editor actually, I had FMRTE, but it doesnt work on the new patch so your wrong. And the spikes in the finance are orthadox in most teams actually as income takes a huge boost at the end of the season, with sponsorship, tv rights, position payoff etc as you should know being the finance expert, so hush.Thank you very much upshire warriors glad someone has faith.

NO PROMBLEM M8 just knew you were being honest :)
btw great job

To clear all this up how about a screenshot of your chairman.

wow close to a billion at 1 point
what type of transfer budgets have you been getting on average
who was your most expensive buy

and you never even won a european cup? also FMRTE does work with the new patch.

I think my highest wage was 80k when I was at Sunderland but I had won the CL, FA Cup and League in consecutive seasons and I was shrewd with finances for once. But that's it