Some of the time, you can't reduce the amount of wages when you're offered a new contract.

You can increase them, but usually you'll be shown the door.

My game with liverpool as gone on for 1217 games and my career earnings are £10.25M, atm earning £60,000 a week.
club/player loyalty: 12
Domestic player bias: 4
Financial control: 10
Hands on Approach: 16
Squad Disclipine: 15
Tactical Consistency: 4

whoever told to look for Bree Olsson is sick, how did you even recognize the name??? hhhmmm? ;)
oh and i think im on like 28k wages, cant remember, does not bother me in the slightest as it has no relevancy on my game whatsoever

my career earnings are a whopping £140K and i'm earning £1,100 a week with the posh

Well, if you are on 1/2 a million a week, at Accrington, you can expect questions.

Well, if you are on 1/2 a million a week, at Accrington, you can expect questions.
in the 8th season
won the league once champions league finalists twice won league and fa cups totalling 8 times, had a huge takeover as stated and am not up there with the richest clubs in europe so question all you like.

in the 8th season
my assistant won the league once champions league finalists twice won league and fa cups totalling 8 times while i enjoyed a nice holiday in the caribbean, had a huge takeover as stated and am not up there with the richest clubs in europe so question all you like.

in the 8th season
won the league once champions league finalists twice won league and fa cups totalling 8 times, had a huge takeover as stated and am not up there with the richest clubs in europe so question all you like.

Can i see a finances screenshot?

You get 100% of revenue?

OnTopic: I see no need for high wages as they do not effect anything in game.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Also worth 600m in 2011?
If its fair played your lucky.

LOL I never holiday. Getting a team with an obscure reputation with no money to premiership means I have to continously find players. My Championship level squad looks like it's destined for Europe but no one wants to sign because my stadium won't be ready yet until 2017. Even 30 yr old Fabianski who's been rotting on the Arsenal bench for 9 years won't sign to replace my 38 yr old keeper. I used to holiday during international periods but everytime I did I noticed one of my players comes back with damaged knee ligaments or a broken ankle. It might be random but my poor small squad is lacking in depth so I don't do it anymore and nothing major has happenned since. Setting all sorts of record lows for attendances in the Premiership is LOL as well

Last edited:
this thread is simlar to another not long ago

Clearly an in game editor has been used to edit those finances?:S

No i believe the man i think he has just done a great job with Accrington Stanley !!!

No i believe the man i think he has just done a great job with Accrington Stanley !!!
No because if you look at all the spikes up in the finances.
This shows that an ingame editor was used

I don't have an in game editor actually, I had FMRTE, but it doesnt work on the new patch so your wrong. And the spikes in the finance are orthadox in most teams actually as income takes a huge boost at the end of the season, with sponsorship, tv rights, position payoff etc as you should know being the finance expert, so hush.Thank you very much upshire warriors glad someone has faith.