im on 135k per week at united (its what they gave me at the start), annoying you cant ask for less when it comes to renewing it (since you cant spend it i dont see the point, its just money wasted that i could use for keeping the balance up)

I believe you as well
I would say good job but luck played a chunk in it :)
I was so close to getting a massive takeover aswell
Anyway what Im saying is that his takeover story is quite common

Your assman must be a financial genius. Look at those profit spikes! What did he do, hold a cake sale every year whilst you were in the Bahamas?

Regarding the first post: isn't Bree Olson a **** Star?

lol. yeah. OP fell in love with a pr0n star XD

LMAO
The most I've ever earnt at a club was like £140,000 p/w with Valencia. We had a takeover, and the bastards were giving me hardly any transfer money, so I milked them for all I could.

this guy's such a lier...he admits to using FMRT and has massive spikes in balance. also if someone took over accrington when they're in league 1 they wouldn't buy it for a billion..

£400.000 a week at spurs been manager for 38 years

I earn 450000k at accrington...wait,thats not enough...Start/All Programs/FMRTE
10 minutes later...
Start/Internet Explorer
www.fm-base.com
Post by LionelPienaar:
Wow i got taken over again and now earn 999,999,999,999 per week without cheating
Good one.

I earn 450000k at accrington...wait,thats not enough...Start/All Programs/FMRTE
10 minutes later...
Start/Internet Explorer
www.fm-base.com
Post by LionelPienaar:
Wow i got taken over again and now earn 999,999,999,999 per week without cheating
Good one.

hahahahahahaha.....

..no.

I don't have an in game editor actually, I had FMRTE, but it doesnt work on the new patch so your wrong. And the spikes in the finance are orthadox in most teams actually as income takes a huge boost at the end of the season, with sponsorship, tv rights, position payoff etc as you should know being the finance expert, so hush.Thank you very much upshire warriors glad someone has faith.
Yeah! Southampton won the JPT! Great! WOW! I have 2 check their finances in fm 2011, according 2 you they should be as rich as Chelsea! GUYS! THIS GUY IS CHEATING!!! WITH THIS TEAM IN SUCH A SHORT TIME PERIOD IS IMPOSSIBLE 2 MAKE SO MUCH MONEY!!!
650M??? CAMMON!!!!!
No one ever had 450 000 pounds per week! Even if u were promoted every year and win all competitions it is impossible!!!!
HE WAS CHEATING!

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Well... This looks kinda more realistic... :D
Good Job! I mean kike WOW! 38 years??? :p

Last edited:

wow mate thats impressive i could never play that long, i mean after like 17 years even pato and neymar retire lol...all the players would be regens and stuff, i would hate it!

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

ctall could you post your club information? I want to see who the legends for tottenham are

wow mate thats impressive i could never play that long, i mean after like 17 years even pato and neymar retire lol...all the players would be regens and stuff, i would hate it!

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

ctall could you post your club information? I want to see who the legends for tottenham are
Yeah, of course, its your favorite team :D Just joking :p

How could anyone think he was being honest? Mid 2014 and he gets a spike from 300m to 900m, where else does that sort of money come from? (6)

Here you go