Wow
Thats very impressive
Did you holiday and if not, how long did that take you?
And did they name the stadium after you?
The highest year I've got to without holidaying the whole time is 2034 and it got boring.
But congratulations.;)

Wow
Thats very impressive
Did you holiday and if not, how long did that take you?
And did they name the stadium after you?
The highest year I've got to without holidaying the whole time is 2034 and it got boring.
But congratulations.;)
The stadium is named after me , i think i've been playing this game since the start of april , and here's a screenshot of my history and how much i've holiday

There Irish Scouse. And zvx if you'd read the thread you'd see I had a major takeover after a quick rise in reputation. Really can't be arsed to sit here justifying myself, I didn't create this thread for that purpose.

All your staffs contracts end in 2018 XD

Ive Got an England National team Manager save my holiday id 66% lol. But there is **** all to do between games lol.

the accrington stanley manager on 450k a week hasnt posted in a while:\ maybe he's on holiday again:D

Lol at the Accrington Stanley posts.

On £425 per week, and 20k ish career earnings in current game.

Thought I would bring this subject back up, after being offered a 400,000 a week contract by my Madrid board, I decided to have a look at how much I have earned in my career. Turns out it is a massive 132m.

I wonder why they left the possibility to buy a club on your own with your money out of the game. I found that a nice and motivating point in other manager games...