Manchester City - It's All Lies

• Thread starter Thread starter King1990
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 133
  • Views Views 30K
Keep guidetta if you can, he was an ace goalscorer in my fm11 blacpool save, 20 goals in one season!!!

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Wednesday 6th July, 2011

Five More Leave Manchester City

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

Joe-Hart-006.png

Manchester City sell five more players.

Today Manchester City sold 5 more players including big name Joe Hart, Joe Hart wasn't prepared to drop down two divisions and also stated it had nothing to do with money.

Joe Hart joined Malaga for £4m on a 2 year contract. Other players also left Manchester City including Edin Dzeko who joined French outfit Paris Saint-Germain for a fee of 7.25m. Pablo Zabaleta joined Galatasary for 500k. Ben Mee joined Championship newcomers Brighton for a reported 120k. Greg Cunningham jumped a division to Peterborough United for a esitmated 80k.

Obviously the biggest names there are Joe Hart, Edin Dzeko and possibly Pablo Zabaleta. News is that more players could be sold as a lot of the players are unhappy at the club.

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Wednesday 6th July, 2011

Another Five Depart Manchester City

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

Untitled-1-8.png

Yet another 5 players have left the City Of Manchester Stadium.

Today Manchester City announced another five players have been sold, these include some more big names. Samir Nasri has joined Malaga for a estimated 7.5m on a 4 year contract. Samir Nasri openly admitted if he was to stay at Manchester City his wage would of been halved.

Carlos Tevez wanted to leave Manchester City anyway so he jumped with delight when he heard the club was falling to pieces. The Man City fans was disgusted with his twitter comment which said @CarlosTevez - Might be able to leave no where in League One =D. Fans of Manchester City didn't take to well to this comment and some replies had death threats. Carlos Tevez joined Tottenham for 8.5m.

The other 3 players now departed Manchester City are Aleksander Kolarov who joined Paris Saint-Germain for 2.8m which see's him there until 2013. Keiran Trippier as also jumped a league into the Championship with Watford paying out a estimated 55k. Emmanuel Adebayor as joined Sunderland in the Premiership for 4.7m on a 4 year contract.

More and more players are leaving Manchester City we expect more will be sold tomorrow.

Missed out on not making Guigsy, Bonehead, Gem, Andy and Liam the 5 directors, would of been golden.

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Thursday 7th July, 2011

Final Six Leave Manchester City

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

Untitled-1-9.png

The final six players have been sold by Manchester City according to City Chairman "Noel Gallagher"

Today Manchester City announced no more players are being sold, apparently "Noel Gallagher is releasing a lot of players in the next few days but once we know we'll let you know.

Sergio Augero was always going to leave, a player of that caliber would always be a struggle to keep, Sergio has joined Italian giants Inter Milan for a reported 8.5m. Gael Clichy has joined Tottenham for a estimated 4.2m on a 4 year contracts. Vincent Kompany is the biggest shock to the City fans who they prayed to keep at the club, He's joined Arsenal for 6.5m.

The other players to leave the club are Joleon Lescott who's joined Spanish outfit Malaga for 2.5m. Ryan McGiven has joined fellow league opposition Chesterfield for a fee of 28k. The last player to be sold was Nigel De Jong who joined Arsenal for a estimated 7.5m on a 3 year contract.

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Friday 8th July, 2011

Manchester City Chairman Releases Players

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

David-Silva-006.jpg

"Shaun Goater had no say in the players that's been released" That's from Manchester City chairman Noel Gallagher.

Today Manchester City chairman Noel Gallagher took charge in releasing the players from Manchester City. He told BBC Sport "Nothing against Shaun Goater but all the board sat down after the final player was sold and decided which players would set us back, financially. It's not a nice thing to do when it comes to releasing players but I'm sure they'd understand"

The biggest shock of the release list was David Silva, Roque Santa Cruz and Kolo Toure.

We caught up with Shaun Goater to see if he knew anything about this. "I knew the 3 players was going to get released, Silva, Cruz and Toure was all unhappy and decided to agree to a mutual termination for a reasonable sum. In the long run the wages will help us out"

BBC Sport has released a full list of all players released by Manchester City.

Gunnar Nielsen
Stuart Taylor
David Gonzalez
Eirik Johansen
Tom Smith
Reece Wabara
Sean Tse
Frederic Veseli
Jeremy Helan
Christopher Chantler
Mohammed Abu
Andrea Mancini
Ahmad Benali
Omar Elabdellaoui
Abdul Razak
Junior
Harry Bunn
Luca Scapuzzi
Roque Santa Cruz
Kolo Toure
David Silva

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Saturday 9th July, 2011

City's In My Heart - Six Players Accept New Contracts

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

micah_richards_wolves.png

City's in my heart which was said by the players who have committed there future to Manchester City Football Club.

Fans of Manchester City can be thrilled today with the news that six players have signed new contracts, more players are expected to accept new contracts in the next few days.

Micah Richards has decided to commit his future to Manchester City, Micah Richards is one of the fans favorite here at City so they will be delighted. Richards has been at Manchester City since 2005 and stated "Man City is my life"

Stefan Savic has also agreed a new deal at the club, the young center back could be a key role through out the next year.

Owen Hargreaves commits to Man City with a new contract, the experienced CM will bring bags of experience, especially in League One.

Vladamir Weiss, the pacey winger agrees new contract and is eager to get the season started, Weiss has been at the club since 2009 and feels the club is close to his heart.

Abdi Ibrahim has agreed a new 2 year contract. Although only making one appearance since 2010, Abdi has been at City throughout his youth career and believes he has the potential to become a star at Man City.

Alex Nimely has also agreed 3 year contract, Nimely as been at the club since 2008 but failed to make more than 1 appearance for the club why they had some of the best strikers around.

Keep guidetta, hes incredible, pity about gonzales, he would have done brilliantly:(

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Sunday 10th July, 2011

Delight As Five More Commit To City

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

Untitled-1-10.png

Shock at some of the players who decide to agree contract negotiations.

The blue side of Manchester will be rocking, Literally. Five more players have decided to agree contracts the biggest two are Mario Balotelli and Yaya Toure which some fans cant believe.

Mario Balotelli has shocked fans by agreeing a new contract, the fans favourite said to us "Cant wait to get 40 goals this season, least i wont get my car egged by Manchester United fans" Balotelli looks eager to start the season and wear the Manchester City shirt with pride.

Yaya Toure has also shocked Manchester by agreeing a new contract and stating "I plan to finish my career at Manchester, premier league or not" The Ivory coast midfielder will thrive from the battles in League One.

Micahel Johnson, The injury prone center midfielder agrees new contract. Johnson has suffered from a lot of injuries at Manchester City but plans to try his hardest to stay fit and prove him self.

Gai Assulin has agreed a new contract at Manchester City, the Isralien has yet to start for Manchester City and believes this season is his for the taking.

Dedryk Boyata has finally agreed a new contract as the talks didn't go down too well. The highly rated center back will prove to be a key player if Manchester City wish to make it back to the premier league.

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Tuesday 12th July, 2011

Final Five Agree New Contracts

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

Untitled-1-11.png

The final five players have been offered contracts and will play for the club next season.

Many Manchester City fans will be ecstatic following recent news of the final five players that have committed there future to Man City. City fans expected all of these players to leave pre-season especially James Milner and Adam Johsnon.

James Milner has committed his future to Manchester City and all the fans. He believes the club will jump straight back to the Premier League and wowed fans by saying "We'll win the JPT and we'll win the league cup and/or the carling cup while we are out of the Premier League"

Adam Johson has agreed a new contract at Manchester City, the pacey winger is eager to get the season going and get Manchester City back to where they belong. He believes he is the answer to City's new era.

John Guidetti, The Swedish striker has today penned a new contract which will see him at the club for another 2 years. He's yet to make a appearance for Manchester City but knows his chance could now come.

Wayne Bridge, The experienced left back has sealed a new contract at City and fans are relieved he's done so. "He will bring bags of experience in League One" stated a City fan.

Nedum Onuoha, The young English center back has agreed a new contract which will see him at the club for another 2 years. Nedum was highly rated a few years ago but never proved his ability as much as he would of liked at City. "Now is my time" said Nedum.

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Tuesday 12th July, 2011

Goater Has 70 Million To Spend

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

goater_stillashx.jpg

Goater can only attract average Premier League players.

Will Manchester City ever be able to get players like Augero again? There rep has gone down massively since being demoted so if your expecting to see a player of Augero's quality again at Manchester City, you may have to wait a long time.

Manchester City made a total of 66 million pounds from transfers this season, a **** of lot less than expected it's fair to say. Noel Gallagher has offered Shaun Goater at a total of 70 Million Pounds to bring in some new players which can ease the N-Power League One and N-Power Championship.

We caught up with Noel after receiving the report. "Shaun has 70 Million to spend, he needs to chose the players wisely. We cant attract any stars so we don't want to waste our money. We believe Shaun has some targets already after speaking to clubs so we'll have to see what comes of it"

Noel Gallagher seems to have some faith in manager Shaun and believes he will bring in the right players. Manchester City have saved millions on wages after 38 players have left the club.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Untitled-3-1.png

This is a new section to the articles. I'll use this if you want to react to any of the questions i propose.

How are you finding the story so far?
What players do you think i can attract to the club?

Just to clear things up.

I did have a plan for City fans to think it would be easy to get back into the Prem and then shatter there dreams in the championship by something.

I just think the story was that Manchester City was always going to get back into the prem after most fans feeling sorry for them for getting demoted. I will be thinking of twists to make it harder for them in the prem.

Once Man City gets to the prem, it's going to take them a few years to even get in the Champions League anything could happen. Like i said most of these players will be gone by January and once they do I'll not stand a chance in the premier league with no money and rep as good as Stoke. It's still going to be tough getting them there.

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Tuesday 13th July, 2011

Manchester City Sign Duo

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

Untitled-1-12.png

Manchester City today signed goalkeeper Tim Krul and winger Marc Albrighton.

Manchester City today signed Tim Krul from Newcastle for a estimated 6 Million. Tim Krul as become a regular at Newcastle United and is happy to join Man City on a 2 year deal. Krul made 48 appearances for Newcastle over a 6 year period but also was on loan for 2 seasons at Carlisle and Falkirk.

The second of Goaters signings was Marc Albrighton from Aston Villa for a fee of 8.5 Million. Marc Albrighton is regarded as the next big thing by Aston Villa fans and they are sad to see him leave. We spoke to Albrighton after he penned a contract, "I'm happy to help Manchester City back to the Premier League, I've always liked City as a young lad"

Untitled-3-1.png

What you think to these two signings?

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Wednesday 14th July, 2011

Duo Set For Manchester City

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

Untitled-2-3.png

Manchester City today signed center back Felipe and right back John Flanagan.

Manchester City signed Felipe who Goater has been looking at over the last week. Felipe joined for Fiorentina for a estimated 7 Million on a 3 year contract. Felpe spent 8 years at Udinese making 139 appearances before moving to Fiorentina.

John Flanagan joined Manchester City for 7.75 Million on a 4 year contract. Flanagan struggled to get first team football at Liverpool and was looking for a new challenge and once the Man City offer come through he had no intentions of going anywhere else.

Untitled-3-1.png

Could any of these players cut the Prem?

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Thursday 15th July, 2011

Manchester City Land Bertrand

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

106238hp2.png

Manchester City today snapped up left back Ryan Bertrand

Manchester City today signed young prospect Ryan Bertrand from Chelsea which was for an estimated 6.5 Million. The contract will see Bertrand as the club for 3 years. "Ryan is eager to make a name for himself" said by boss Shaun Goaters.

We caught up with Bertrand to find out why he dropped two division's to play for Manchester City. "I'm looking for regular first team football and with Ashley Cole at Chelsea i cant see my time coming anytime soon therfore i decided to go somewhere I'll get a shot at making a name for myself"

Ryan Bertrand has been at Chelsea since 2006 where he's only made one appearance. Chelsea have seen something in Bertrand as they've sent him on loan 7 times yo-yo'ing between the English Divisions.

Untitled-3-1.png

Good signing?

Back