tilko123

Reaction score
I started with man city...my goal is to qualifi in the champions league i think i am doing quite well for a beginner.:

Last edited:
can we have a screenshot of your squad?
thanks

SO0OOOOOOOO am I blind coz i really can't see a story here?oO)

in January i won the manager of the month award...and the last game i played in january 0:1 defeat against L'pool.

Don't be so harsh on him, like he said he's only a beginner. Nice transfers and I would reccomend you put Richards at RB and Bridge at LB.

Yeah give the guy a break, good luck with it all mate

This guy is only 14 years old. So please dont judge him or anything, but help him. He is trying real hard!

I would recommend swapping Arda with Ireland, I think the AMC role would suit Arda more then Ireland.

Thats what I was going to say ! :p

This guy is only 14 years old. So please dont judge him or anything, but help him. He is trying real hard!

That is not really a valid excuse, as most of the members on this forum are 14/15/16.

I agree, but what i am saying, give him time:) and some tips please:)

Give some personal opinions on the matches, show some screenshots of the results.

i just started a story about my Borussia Dortmund , but i don`know how to upload photos into the story , can u help me guyz ??? pls

Make up stuff like A players comment on a match e.g if Ireland plays well

'I was extremely happy with my performance today,' Ireland told BBC Sport, 'but it was not my best, to all the fans, you can expect more!'

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

i just started a story about my Borussia Dortmund , but i don`know how to upload photos into the story , can u help me guyz ??? pls

Next time search it up, do not spam other peoples threads, to do screenshot its alt + f9