Tevez scooped the player of the mont award,
Richards was named young player of the month and
I scooped manager of the month award the third month in a row.!

MANCHESTER CITY 2:1 EVERTON

Narrow but glorious home win against Everton..

Goals Man City: Arda from penalty
Santa Cruz header(Robinho passer)

Goals Everton:Arteta from penalty

Just 4 matches till the end of the season
MANCHESTER CITY 2:0 STOKE CITY

Goals: Santa Cruz after a great first touch pass from Zabaleta and Kolo Toure goal from corner...Tevez was also sensational...

FA CUP

MANCHESTER CITY 2:0 DARBY COUNTY

GOALS= Hendry own goal but toure was the real scorer...second goal was by adebayor by a great pass by Tevez ...Tevez played very well....Santa Cruz didn't play!!!

I AM IN THE FINAL WITH CHELSEA!

Last edited:
BIRMINGHAM 1:4 MANCHESTER CITY

They scored first,but then i presed so hard and it payed of,Tevez scored from a pass from arda,then santa cruz scored robinho gave a sensational pas the third goal was by tevet again arda passed...arda was sensational on that game and the fourth and the last goal was by adebayor zabaleta gave a float cross and adebayor scored...

Just three games left to the end of season..!

BOLTON 1:2 MANCHESTER CITY

GOALS=barry goal, passer de jong..
zabaleta from penalty...
ARDA PLAYED GREAT

Last edited:
nice a lot better than me, i came 2nd in second season. almost finished 3rd. 1 Point between 2nd and 3rd.

Arsenal 11th? lol, that is dissapoinitng seems i support them thank god this is not real life!!

Again I am the manager of the month..4 time in a row...
Just two premier league games left and I am already a champion...
I am in the final in the FA CUP with chelsea!

MANCHESTER CITY 1:1 CHELSEAA solid preformance by y squad it wasn't a pretty exiting game to watch but still i'm very pleased with the resoult...
GOALS:Tevez 90+1

TOTTENHAM 4:1 MANCHESTER CITY
I played the last game with reserve squad they played well..
GOALS:Santa Cruz

Well done on winning the premier league first season mate!

Will you read my story mate? I need followers!

There is no point of managing man city because u hav too much money, and waste your time bidding for the top 4.

-

Follow my Burton Story
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/burton-l2-to-champions-league-can-it-be-done-t29183.html