in January i won the manager of the month award...and the last game i played in january 0:1 defeat against L'pool.
Nice one unlucky v Liverpool considering you didn't abuse the transfer system with City :p

Thanks for all the advices...recently i just played a match in the FA cup against West Ham,
I won 3:1,adebayor did well aggainst West Ham,so did Santa Cruz,the first ten minutes of play and already three goals:adebayor two,santa cruz 1...My squad played extremly well but Luis Jimenez scored a Honorary goal...and the result was 3:1 for Manchester city.Navas gaved an awsome pass to Santa cruz in seventh minute..

Last edited:
hey in my career in liverpool tevez won for 2 years in a row best world player..
-why doon't you use him more often?

Aston Villa 1:3 Manchester Citythey cored first in 62 min... I changed to attacking and Santa Cruz answered back in 66min...My squad ccontinued with the tremedues pressure on villa and adebayor scored a beautiful goal in 71 min,then to prove victory Santa Cruz took advantage of Robinho's pass and scored a header in the top corner...
after the game Santa Cruz was impresed in his two goals and reciewed a man of the match award

hey in my career in liverpool tevez won for 2 years in a row best world player..
-why doon't you use him more often?

I use him but hes injured now for two weeks twisted anckle

Just won against Wigan 0:2...I was attacking when the game had barely started..So a quick score from Santa Cruz in 17 min just boosted morale of the team and we attacked even more...we hasseled oponents untill the 76 min when from a corner Onuoha scored a beautiful header...(a great pass by navas)Then Bellamy came in substituded Santa Cruz WHO was impressed by his play.Ireland played very well that game...

And here is the league table 2nd place... Chelsea is first with a game less...

FA CUP away draw 1:1 against everton...I played well an hassle opponents but I couldn't score...As you can se in the next picture most of my squad played superb...

Cruz is on form now and Robinho's form is dropping...arda gave cruz an awsome pass to head and cruz scored...

Igot players named in the team of the month this players are:Richards, Onuoha an Santa Cruz...
Now my next game is against fulham witch is 17th on the league table...I wil update soon after the game now..

Manchester City 2:0 FulhamAn awsome home win against fulham and two awsome headers by Cruz and Robinho the team is shinning of confidence...Iam just 1 point behind Chelsea and we have the same number of games....Iam chasin a premier league tittle here...
Now let's get back o the game.
I played slightly wide,quick tempo game,My squad were attacking from the 1st minute but they couldn't score in the first half,but in the 2nd half i played more agresively and that payed of in the 56min when after a beautiful float cross by Navas Santa Cruz scored a header into the top corner...I was controling the game after the first game dan i proved my wictory in the 81min when after Tevez passed Robinho to head an he scored a header,in the 90+2 Fulham's player Hangeland recieved his secon yellow car after a fourious start against Santa Cruz he was sent off with a red card ...I am also happy that Tevez,Toure and Vincent Company returned from 2 weeks of injuri...

well done mate going along nicely so far :)

I think the lad should be cut some slack I think it is his first story and he isn't a serial storymaker so no need to have a go just because it is Man City. Plus it's nice to see the transfer budget wasnt abused, there was a fella who paid a total of 92M for Flamini and Cambiasso in one city story haha.

well done mate going along nicely so far :)

I think the lad should be cut some slack I think it is his first story and he isn't a serial storymaker so no need to have a go just because it is Man City. Plus it's nice to see the transfer budget wasnt abused, there was a fella who paid a total of 92M for Flamini and Cambiasso in one city story haha.

Yes I saw that...Doing my best on this story so thanks for all positive coments...(A)

No not anymore i created my own... here is the picture...
Oh right, nice. Thats what i used on my first season aswell. Then i changed it on my second season. Didn't know if to or not so i did.
Are you going to change formation on second season?

Mate am a city fan and i have to say ur doing bril with Santa and Ade up front, Keep it up and nice to see u didnt abuse the transfer budget.