Oh right, nice. Thats what i used on my first season aswell. Then i changed it on my second season. Didn't know if to or not so i did.
Are you going to change formation on second season?

Yes i think i will change formation next season,but I am not thinking about next season now.I have a plan for the next season to buy neymar and give him on loan do you think this is a god idea..I heard he develops into one of the gratest players..?

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Mate am a city fan and i have to say ur doing bril with Santa and Ade up front, Keep it up and nice to see u didnt abuse the transfer budget.

Yes thank you...I have tryed various combinations with Tevez Adebayor and Cruz..I have to say Cruz has earned 1st team play for a little while now and i am now substituting Ade and Tevez...

Yes i think i will change formation next season,but I am not thinking about next season now.I have a plan for the next season to buy neymar and give him on loan do you think this is a god idea..I heard he develops into one of the gratest players..?
Never heard of him lol

Never heard of him lol
Take a look of him he has attracted clubs like Man City, arsenal, Man United,...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neymar_da_Silva

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Manchester City 2:1 Everton winThe game was intense from start to finish but we managed to won and qualifi to the nekt FA CUP round,The next round is against Wolwes....Here are some pictures...

ARSENAL 0:2 MANCHESTER CITY
Iplayed on Emirate stadion against arsenal as the result tells you my squad played sensational...to win against Arsenal away is not easy....First goal:Awesome dribling by navas an sensational cross to Cruz and a wonderful header...Second goal: Also navas driblin right side again float cross and barry header to the top corner...I was so impresed by 0:2 win away....I am first with 1 point lead and a game less..Here are the pictures..!!!!

Manchester City 1:0 WolvesSmall victory,but the preformance was great,I am through the 6th round in the FA CUP,I don't know who will be my next opponent the draw hasn't been made yet...Adebayor dribled on the left side saw arda in the 5-m box and passed a wonderful pass and arda kicked the ball streight to the top corner and after 3minutes rhe result was 1:0...I could won more but 1:0 is enough...
Again I have been manager of the month...

Looks like you're doing well there mate, i would go for neymar if i was you he turns out to be really good from what i've heard.

FA CUP semi final draw...I am so happy about this draw the picture tells you all...

wow good draw mate! Although you shouldnt be scared of the big teams hehe! You should win the cup and the league if you keep it up! Good luck mate! Santa is on fire!

Fulham 0:0 Manchester CityIt wasn't a good game no goals and no chances just a little of shots and nothing to tell...Cruz was the player of the match...I hope next games will be better..:p

HULL 1:3 MANCHESTER CITY!
GOALS:passer Arda goal Tevez,passer Tevez goal Cruz,passer Arda goal Adebayor...It was a very good game I dominated all along...We ar now sitting 1st in Premier league!!!

what are your player instructions for santa?
he is not that good for me,,,

Seems like you have some nice stuff going. Well done on getting Santa Cruz to hit the net as well. That is some achievement. ^^)

what are your player instructions for santa?
he is not that good for me,,,

Roque Santa Cruz player instructions:

ROLE=Advanced Forward
DUTY=Attack

CORNERS=Attack ball from deep...
..and al that other to attacking or ofensive style, just a litle defensive....

MANCHESTER CITY 2:0 BLACKBURN

It was a good game i was attacking from strt to finish Tevez scored twice and was the man of the match...PASSSERS were Navas and Robinho...Blackubrn had only 4 shots on goal...! I have to say all my defense was outstanding...!

Roque Santa Cruz player instructions:

ROLE=Advanced Forward
DUTY=Attack

CORNERS=Attack ball from deep...
..and al that other to attacking or ofensive style, just a litle defensive....
thanks mate, your doing fantastic btw!

WOLVES 1:3 MANCHESTER CITY

Goals:Tevez,Tevez and again Tevez!!! An awsome hattrick from Carlos Alberto Martínez or Carlos Tevez:p,..Navas played great as he passed o Tevez for first goal...Robinho passed for 2nd goal,, and the third goal tevez stealed the bll and scored!...Santa Cruz almost gave 2 goals but always hit hte post...

nice wins, them player instructions are great for santa btw, saved me in the first game won 2-1 scored both, second game won 4-1 santa scored twice!
Thanks;)

nice wins, them player instructions are great for santa btw, saved me in the first game won 2-1 scored both, second game won 4-1 santa scored twice!
Thanks;)

No problem mate if you need any more advice just ask..;)