Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 8K
I think we will win, i think we have a better manager tactical wise for big games, and also i think we have more talent in some key areas, we will win 3-1, its a bit stupid how people guess the scorers, how can you possibly guess oO)

Am i missing something?

SCORERS, read the god **** post, who scores the goals, the goalscorers, read!!

SCORERS, read the god **** post, who scores the goals, the goalscorers, read!!

Comprehend the God **** post., when some people blindly guess the score whats wrong in guessing goal scorer. Both are guessing and fun.

Zabaleta and Johnson v Bale it seems like.

My bets on Bale. :'(

Half time and what a controversial half.Manchester City have been continually getting lucky through goals that have been ruled out because of fouling,impeding or offside (etc. etc.) but Spurs have held firm in defence,with King,Dawson and Kaboul all doing their bit to keep out Adebayor and Tevez,as well as not making Gomes too busy.

Defoe has been as quiet as a mouse upfront and really hasn't put on the style as he has before.He needs to come deep for the ball,because staying up field is just going to get him skinned by Toure and Kompany.They are too strong for him even though his quick.

Modric has been poor as well,and is finding it difficult to make a good impact through the centre.He will need to drift wide and overlap Bale in crosses to make a dangerous attack in the boxes for Crouch to latch on or Huddlestone to come in from deep to belt one past Fulop,who has not been too busy lately.

If Wright-Phillips comes on for a dissapointing Johnson,then I'm sure that Bale wouldn't handle him very well because of his ventures forward to contribute to Spurs' attacking moves.Zabaleta could just stay back and not have to multi-task,whilst also knowing that SWP can counter the threat of Lennon with the same pace,skill and ability to get past their man.

I have to say,Dawson hasn't been as good as I would thought he would be.King has done the majority of the work,especially when it comes to closing down Tevez.When Adebayor was through on goal,Kaboul was the man to come back and clear.Brillaint defending.Dawson apologised but knew he was lucky to get away with it.King should show now why he deserves a spot on the plane to South Africa with a solid performance tonight.

After that,Spurs should be winning 1-0.

Should be 1-0 Spurs.
King did nothing wrong when challenging the header. The one at OT was far worse and the goal was given.

i dont know about anyone else...

this has nothing to do with my team and i really couldnt care less who gets there

but i have slight nerves watching it XD

have you ever seen fans celebrate so much! i love watching fans go crazy like that, its brilliant lol

unless im sitting in the other end of course

Oh well, good luck to Spurs in the Champions league.

**** you Crouch, lanky piece of ****!

1-0. Crouch header from a nervous save by Fulop via a shot/cross by Kaboul.

We now need to score 2 goals, how the fudge.

Yes now Spurs can either fail at the first hurlde (Best Placed playoff) or Invest heavily get to the group stage and then crumble in the league and be in debt :)

couldn't care who wins but much rather it be Spurs.

City - Most frustrating team, ever. WHY ARE YOU BLASTING THE BALL TO TEVEZ VIEIRA. :@

Haha, in your face citizens. You cant acheive top level European football just by having a big sugar daddy pimp pumping bills up your arses. This season has proved that your team of ego-inflated "superstars" will acheive about as much as a very ****** Liverpool this season.

As much as I hate to say this, congrats to Spurs, they have proven themselves this season

Back