Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 8K
This City team don't deserve to be in the Champions League, hopefully next season when City invest another 100m+ they will have the quality to go even further.

Excellent for tottenham , fantastic this season , overall i think they well deserved to finish 4th , Hope they get 3rd lol, unbelievable achievement , also we must remember tottenham have a far better team than they are given credit for. UL city if mancini was there all season maybe things would be different who knows.

Last edited:
The funny thing is Spurs could even finish 3rd this season :O

GET IN. hahahha Noisy Neighbours for another year., have fun with your avergae players coming in this summer again.

What a birthday and what a way to end the day with Spurs qualifying for the Champions league.

:Owell done spuds you`ve been sniffing around fourth for a while and even though it pains me to say it but well done glad that man shity missed out the chance to buy there way in!XD

Well done Spurs... iv always liked the squad of players they have, a slow build up of quality

and im sure they wont be out classed

its nice to see a different four tbh

bit of a fresh aspect to the champions league

Can't actually believe, this. Every City fan will have felt this several times this season..

HOW CAN YOU GO TO EASTLANDS WITH ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT GAMES OF THE SEASON AND LOSE.

I thought we would have had a kick up the *** since we ballsed it up with United, unbelievable.

Congratulations Tottenham good luck in the Champions League also.

well done spurs, btw fulop was performing for city

Well done spurs, fully deserved they have put in some brilliant performances this season, and all the hard work has payed off for them.

wouldn't of minded finding out what players Man City would bring to the prem if they would off got 4th but never mind, congratulations to Spurs well deserved 4th placee.

Back