Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 8K
yess get in that could be some big name players not wanting to go city because they want champions league football haha get in there redknapp your just a legend :D

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah unlucky City!

I am so happy right now.

i still find it sooo funny how mancini trys to be mourinho lol you will never be as good as mourinho he is a legend you are not

Go on the Yids! Well played and fully deserved.
Their fans were brilliant, King & Crouch alike.

Unlucky City, didn't deserve to get anything from the game in my opinion. You need a lot more than money to be successful. Better luck next year Tevez & Co ^^)

My night is ruined.

Geography and French homework is now irrelevant.

Totally deserved 4th, played well all year. Money can't buy you happiness.Very glad Spurs got it

Congratulations to Tottenham its a really good achievment and to be honest you probably deserve it more than Villa. However I think it'll be harder next season with Man City going for it with both barrels, we'll see though. Good luck next season in the qualifiers and I hope you do well in the Champions League.

i said at the start of the season 4th place is spurs but alot of my mates said no no liverpool will come back or man city will get it but i was right because spurs have a good squad arguebly better than citys and liverpools(my opinion) they fully deserve 4th spot

Last edited:
money cant buy you sucess city
unlucky not
"thursday night channel 5"
money-bags.png

How funny is that XD the players soaking harry

= Brilliant!

I didn't want to smile. :'(

WHERES THE GOD **** HEARTBREAK EMOTE. :'(

RE: City's "big project":

VERDICT:

fail.jpg

Last edited:
Theres no need for all this guys.

I speak on behalf of a lot of City fans, Tottenham deserved it more, as heart breaking as it was.

Just that theres no need for all of this, because I remember we have beaten you Arsenal, twice.. so yeah.

Just discuss if you will.

Lol harry getting soaked by the players !!!!!

calum_arsenal and co. Get a life seriously.

We beat you twice this season, so I'm pretty sure you've "failed" those games.

Just say well done to Tottenham and leave it at that? Its really annoying how you have to rub these things in the face, just leave it at a discussion.

Back