Manchester City vs Manchester United - 10/11/2010

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 193
  • Views Views 13K
I find it no surprise that with the exception of one or two people, the prediction pattern has been United fans predicting United wins and others predicting City wins :/ So go along with that trend, I'm guessing 2-0 City, Tevez and Adam Johnson scoring.

Lolling at all the Man City predicters.

Manchester United are the team, 2-0.

I think whatever the score, I certainly believe that it will be a very entertaining game for the neutrals, yet a nail biting one for the fans of the respective teams. I'm genuinely excited about this one :)

Actually supporting United for this game.

I hate myself :'(

I think 1-0 united macheda to score.
Scrappy but united just have the edge in terms of derbies in my opinion.

EDIT: WOOO 400th post, im now in the "first team"

Utd have 2 tough fixtures this week and Chelsea have a good chance of getting 6 points as we have 2 home games. I think we will know alot more about Utd's title credentials once this week is out.
if the last few games have taught us anything its that its very hard to judge anyones title credentials right now. 3 days ago no one would have given liverpool a prayer against you lot. points gaps at the moment are appearing and disappearing very quickly. liverpool were sitting 19th a few weeks back, they are just 2 points off 5th place.

contentious 2-1 win to united, smash and grab victory

I can See this being a right cracker of a game, Im going for a City win 3-2

Tevez, Barry, Kompany
Hernandez x2

if the last few games have taught us anything its that its very hard to judge anyones title credentials right now. 3 days ago no one would have given liverpool a prayer against you lot. points gaps at the moment are appearing and disappearing very quickly. liverpool were sitting 19th a few weeks back, they are just 2 points off 5th place.

contentious 2-1 win to united, smash and grab victory

This. I'm glad I'm not the only United fan confident of getting a win at CoM.

Off-Topic: You changed your name!?!?! :O :O :O

very nervous about this game with the amount of our first team either injured or ill. God how i'd love to see Hernandez destroy Tevez though..

Any more predictions/thoughts on the game?

Happy I got tickets, looking forward to the game.

Obviously hoping we get the win. I will say 3-1. :)

3-3

Tevez, Adebayor, Silva and Nani, Berbatov , Hernandez

Happy I got tickets, looking forward to the game.

Obviously hoping we get the win. I will say 3-1. :)

You get tickets to pretty much every game don't you!? How much were they?

I fancy City to win it. United are unbeaten (written in the stars) and City managed to get back on winning terms against WBA. United outplayed City in both league games last season IMO but they're a better side now and I just have the feeling they'll win tomorrow.

I just hope it's a good game with no Nigel De Jong incidents.

Im gonna say 1-1. I think de jong will be very important this game as he was against chelsea. Id love to see kolarov start and cause some problems, or maybe score a 30 yard rocket. I think we will be leading but they will equalise and we will just park the bus for the point.

I'm hoping for a United win, but I think City might nick this one. They're due a league win against United.

Manchester City 2 - 1 Manchester United

Would prefer United to win about 10 - 0 and crucify City's GD though.

Evra is throwing some coals on the fire before the match.

Manchester United defender Patrice Evra has taunted bitter rivals Manchester City, saying they are all talk and no action.

I tend to keep my mouth shut before big matches (just in case). Nothing worse than mouthing off and then getting it shoved up your a** if you lose.

I feel a 2-2 draw, Hernandez 1 and a Vidic header vs Adam Johnson and a Toure fluke goal lol

Back