Manchester City vs Manchester United - 10/11/2010

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 193
  • Views Views 13K
mancini tends to very negative against the top sides. to be honest we will be playing on the counter down the flanks, park will tuck in from the left if needed.

They didn't start that negative against us this season and also against Liverpool they started well. Who knows im going to try and not look at this score until the Chelsea game is finished which will be hard.

They didn't start that negative against us this season and also against Liverpool they started well. Who knows im going to try and not look at this score until the Chelsea game is finished which will be hard.

Didn't they play three defensive mids?

Didn't they play three defensive mids?

They did but they didn't sit back, they actually attacked us.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Eh? He was fined and handed touchline ban more than any manager. Yeah, Fergie doesn't get fines. oO)

He gets away with murder time and time again. If any other manager decided not to speak to a media source the PremierLeague would throw the book at them. But the PremierLeague seem happy to let Manchester United pay his fines insted of him himself. Look he deserves more le-way because of who he is but i heard Tommy Docherty say he hates Fergie because he is a bully and he is the only manager that would get away with things like this.

just saw the record,2-1 for Man U,chicharito will get one goal:D

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

He gets away with murder time and time again. If any other manager decided not to speak to a media source the PremierLeague would throw the book at them. But the PremierLeague seem happy to let Manchester United pay his fines insted of him himself. Look he deserves more le-way because of who he is but i heard Tommy Docherty say he hates Fergie because he is a bully and he is the only manager that would get away with things like this.

SAF isn't the only the manager who has refused to speak to the media, remember alladyce few years back and why should he have to speak to the media anyway

he gets fined every time he doesnt speak to the BBC as per the rules, there are no extra rules on tat so he is not "getting away with murder", only the club could put pressure on him, but they seemingly back his stance so the isnt much the FA can do.

Anyway on the game itself, city did you on the counter more than anything, but we will be playing on the counter, and with those three mids not being particularly creative they will be a bit pressed to take advantage of that

You dont make half sense sometimes. Take off your bitter bias specs, he doesn't speak to media, its his wish, He pays the fines, doesn't matter if Club pays or he himself pays. All that matters is fine being payed. Tom **** harry said he hates Carlo Ancelotti as his eye brow makes him sick.

You dont make half sense sometimes. Take off your bitter bias specs, he doesn't speak to media, its his wish, He pays the fines, doesn't matter if Club pays or he himself pays. All that matters is fine being payed. Tom **** harry said he hates Carlo Ancelotti as his eye brow makes him sick.

How is telling the truth being bias?? He dosen't speak to the media when he is contraced to do so. Everyone excluding Utd fans which dosen't suprise me knows that Fergie gets away with more than most managers do.

How is telling the truth being bias?? He dosen't speak to the media when he is contraced to do so. Everyone excluding Utd fans which dosen't suprise me knows that Fergie gets away with more than most managers do.

But still he has been fined more than anyone and even handed touch line ban more than any. Still he gets away with anything. [Blind]You are not biased [/Blind]

But still he has been fined more than anyone and even handed touch line ban more than any. Still he gets away with anything. [Blind]You are not biased [/Blind]

He has been fined/banned more because he has been around longer than anyone else thats why.

Can you guys stop straying off topic please.. this is the thread about Manchester City vs Manchester United, not about whether or not Ferguson gets fined.

Really excited for this match, wish I could have gone. Got offered 2 tickets for £200 but have college today and tomorrow and mum wouldn't let me :'(

Going for this match, leaving in in half an hour, cant wait to see who comes out on top, luckily for me I have gone to visit my gran's at Manchester

Going for this match, leaving in in half an hour, cant wait to see who comes out on top, luckily for me I have gone to visit my gran's at Manchester

You lucky SOB.

Any word on the players affected by the virus/whatever it is?

Going to be interesting to see the teams, How they virus spreading through the team doesn't effect are team to much, but then again I don't wont to use that as a excuse if we don't win

Any word on the players affected by the virus/whatever it is?

well according to BBC, Anderson, Berbatov, Gibson and Carrick, but my guess is that some City player planted rat poison in their food, or maybe someone gave them AIDS :P

Apparently it's Gibson, Anderson, Berbatov and Carrick. I reckon it will just be the first two.

Hoping that Berbatov and Carrick will be fit enough, as I don't think Hernandez will be able to open up the City defence by himself and I think that Berbatov's creativity could be massive for us.

I agree. I love Dimi, on his day he can be a creative force as well as a goalscorer. It's just a question of whether he turns up. If he doesn't get going early he tends to become somewhat non-existant.

Back