Manchester City vs Manchester United - 10/11/2010

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 193
  • Views Views 13K
Game over.

From what I watched, this game was absolutely rubbish.

So so so so negative from City again.

With all that money it's disgraceful.

yay another draw :S, very disappointed with citys approach to the game. I mean what team challenging for the title plays that defensively at home

Last edited:
Well United weren't exactly playing Bielsa football either...

Obviously not but they were pressing at least. Did you see City in the second half? It was a relegation candidatesque approach to the game.

Manchester City 0-0 Manchester United FT.

We should've won. We dominated the game, especially in the second half but they just put a back 6 and sat there. When they countered, it was Y.Toure, Tevez and Milner/Silva. I didn't see Johnson in the game after he came on after he touched the ball for the first time. I forgot he was even on the pitch. All in all it was a good game that never really took off because nobody wanted to lose.

Well United weren't exactly playing Bielsa football either...
we werent great but city, blew a good chance to beat us. mancini is too defensive to bring any glory to city. he could have dominated that midfield tactically if he wanted

great result for the champions tonight :D couldnt of asked for any better

I stayed up the whole night just to watch this pathetic display of football. Ugh. Well, at least we know that City still isn't capable of challenging for the title. I mean they didn't even want to go for a win at home.

we werent great but city, blew a good chance to beat us. mancini is too defensive to bring any glory to city. he could have dominated that midfield tactically if he wanted

And I suppose United are playing away, in a derby, to a strong rival.

Still, dull game.

Happy with this result. With both fullbacks getting injuries and forcing Fergie to use subs, it's a good, cleansheet match without us conceding which has been a worry of late. And we were much better than City for most of the game so spose that's a victory.

And I suppose United are playing away, in a derby, to a strong rival.

Still, dull game.
definite dull game we steup to play on the counter, but then city came out to play on the counter too, then decided just to contain us for the rest of the game. of all the draws we've had though, im the happiest with this one

only saw the last 10 mins so i can't comment on the full game but it seems as if it was a poor boring game. Excellent result for Arsenal and more so Chelsea as we open up the 4 point lead we had before Sunday again. Yes Utd are still unbeaten this season but even before today they have picked up more draws than they got in the whole of last season. How did they play today for the people who watched it?

They boast of having better players, better squad, still at home playing with 3 DMs, 1 defensive winger. Small club, small mentality. Wolves had balls to attack us at OT.

BTW Carrick is back. Yes, he is back. MOTM performance and this season he looks like he is back to his former self.

only saw the last 10 mins so i can't comment on the full game but it seems as if it was a poor boring game. Excellent result for Arsenal and more so Chelsea as we open up the 4 point lead we had before Sunday again. Yes Utd are still unbeaten this season but even before today they have picked up more draws than they got in the whole of last season. How did they play today for the people who watched it?

To sum it up; it was dull.

United pressed in the second half but City approached the half typically. Extremely negative.

we were ok, not great, but we came to play on the counter. city had pratically no intention of getting forwards consistently, with the exception of tevez. instead of going for the win in the second half, they actually got more defensive. Toure was immense, saved a game winning chance from chicarito

Back