Manchester City vs Manchester United - 10/11/2010

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 193
  • Views Views 13K
Manchester United are undefeated this season, Chelsea are not.. what has to change?

Why must something always be wrong?

Nothing is wrong. Teams just attack us more now.

Utd are 2nd in the draw table this season so far with 6 draws. Whats going wrong or what needs to change??
we second in the table, having cut the gap between us and chelsea by a point, all while not playing amazingly well. we just have to raise our level, stop fishing for a crisis where there isnt one

Chelsea are top, United are not... :]

watched this game. was ****.
neither side looked like they wanted it until the last 20 minutes or so.
shoulda stayed in and gone to bed tbh :)

My point is and everyone can see except Utd fans that this isen't typical Man Utd. Im not on about tonights result inparticular im on about the won 6 drew 6. The Utd of the past would have converted more draws into wins without a dout.

My point is and everyone can see except Utd fans that this isen't typical Man Utd. Im not on about tonights result inparticular im on about the won 6 drew 6. The Utd of the past would have converted more draws into wins without a dout.
whats this got to do with tonights game?

If starting slow isn't typical united then what the **** is?oO)

whats this got to do with tonights game?

Well its the whole season in general. it just seems as if Utd fans are convinced nothing is wrong and this is normal but i just don't see it. For me i think they have lost some of the spark they used to have in the final 3rd.

The United of the past also had Cristiano Ronaldo to win them games. Now they don't, and they are restructuring.

For a side going through a transition phase and without their best player, they're doing well.

If starting slow isn't typical united then what the **** is?oO)

Starting slow is normal but throwing away leads isen't typical Utd and more draws already than what you got in the whole of last season isen't typical Utd.

Judging by the highlights on MOTD only, the result was a fair one. Neither team deserved anything from the game, and there was a lot of negativity on either side.

Starting slow is normal but throwing away leads isen't typical Utd and more draws already than what you got in the whole of last season isen't typical Utd.
none of what you said has any bearing on tonights game, or even particularly true of late

The United of the past also had Cristiano Ronaldo to win them games. Now they don't, and they are restructuring.

For a side going through a transition phase and without their best player, they're doing well.

Thats what i just said, they lack somthing in the final 3rd. They used to have Rooney, Tevez and Ronaldo who would score week in week out, now they rely on Berbatov who isen't exacly profilic.

Judging by the highlights on MOTD only, the result was a fair one. Neither team deserved anything from the game, and there was a lot of negativity on either side.

I would say the same, i know its only major highlights but there wasen't any decent chances for either side.

Thats what i just said, they lack somthing in the final 3rd. They used to have Rooney, Tevez and Ronaldo who would score week in week out, now they rely on Berbatov who isen't exacly profilic.

Yes, and what I'm saying is that soon they'll have that again when everything clicks into place and they finish their redevelopment.

lets keep it to the topic of tonights game, before it turns into a general united vs Cjacko, again

Nonsense, if he had, we would have been under the cosh.

Joe, what was your take? I dont think mancini has what it takes to win titles at city, he just doesnt convince me when it comes to taking charge

Back