Manchester City vs Manchester United - 10/11/2010

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 193
  • Views Views 13K
only saw the last 10 mins so i can't comment on the full game but it seems as if it was a poor boring game. Excellent result for Arsenal and more so Chelsea as we open up the 4 point lead we had before Sunday again. Yes Utd are still unbeaten this season but even before today they have picked up more draws than they got in the whole of last season. How did they play today for the people who watched it?

This week we got 4 points, Chelsea got 3 points, Arsenal got 3 points. Who had better week? (H)

only saw the last 10 mins so i can't comment on the full game but it seems as if it was a poor boring game. Excellent result for Arsenal and more so Chelsea as we open up the 4 point lead we had before Sunday again. Yes Utd are still unbeaten this season but even before today they have picked up more draws than they got in the whole of last season. How did they play today for the people who watched it?

We battered them. They came out so defensive and just didn't want to lose. We tried pressing but they were too solid, and we've learnt Tevez' new tricks and he had absoloutley no joy whatsoever tonight.

The performance was good from us, just the result that was bad. We fully deserved a win IMO.

thought berbatov and carrick were getting back to there best today and vidic was a beast as usual

We battered them. They came out so defensive and just didn't want to lose. We tried pressing but they were too solid, and we've learnt Tevez' new tricks and he had absoloutley no joy whatsoever tonight.

The performance was good from us, just the result that was bad. We fully deserved a win IMO.
i think we could have played better, but if i was a city fan i'd a) relieved at not losing the game, and b) fuming at how negative they were.

I wouldn't have said 'battered', I agree with the fact you were the better side but I wouldn't have said you were stupidly superior.

i think we could have played better, but if i was a city fan i'd a) relieved at not losing the game, and b) fuming at how negative they were.

Yeah we could have played better, but considering how the game went we certainly played well enough to win the game.

By far the highlight of the match was Rafael squaring up to tevez. XD Gutted he came off injured.

What is the point in having Johnson, Silva, Tevez, Ade, Milner, Balotelli when you play only one forward and one Attacking winger. Mancini could have saved fortune there. Anyways i wont complain though.

Wolves, WBA played attacking football at OT. On the other hand, the supposed to be "Biggest club in the world" plays with 3 DMs at home. Mancini is not the manager who can guide city to glory. Give him Messi, Roanldo, David Villa, still he plays Barry, Milner over them.

By far the highlight of the match was Rafael squaring up to tevez. XD Gutted he came off injured.
he has come on leaps and bounds this season, really has. genuine successor to neville, and honestly has the ability to be a top class fullback

Rafael, what a young player. He was tackled twice or thrice, and had a go at Tevez. ******* legend. :wub:

Anyway, that was awful, please don't say City/United deserve too win, because it was a ***** game.

Which is right, the Utd fans are saying they should have won and the Nuetrals are saying niether side deserved to win.

460804.jpg

Highlight of the game. Brazil Vs Argentina.

Which is right, the Utd fans are saying they should have won and the Nuetrals are saying niether side deserved to win.
you could argue a bit of both, we were the better side, but that isnt saying too much. toure denied us a winner.

I think United definitely deserved to win the game. We dominated pretty much the whole match and were the only ones going for it. But I won't say that a draw is a bad result, considering City have already beaten Liverpool and Chelsea this season it's a decent point.

In all fairness, United did edge it but I wouldn't go as far as to say they did enough to win. They just did more than City.

Utd are 2nd in the draw table this season so far with 6 draws. Whats going wrong or what needs to change??

Back