Manchester City vs. Manchester United - 30.04.2012

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 216
  • Views Views 16K
Poor defending by smalling rookie mistake ball watchin and not watchin his man, fergie will have to change it now that goal has ruined his plan of playing for a draw imo

Sigh what a ***** first half performance. Fergie said were playing to win, but it looks look were playing damage limitation. Defending so deep that their goal was inevitble sort it out utd.

Nice one Fergie, Park Ji Sung the man for the big games, what has he done exactly? The man needs to stop being a ***** and stick our best players on...I'll allow Giggs to stay on for now, but if Welbeck or Valencia doesn't come on for Park soon I'm going to be ******.

neither team have been great but city have the all important lead

Really dissapointing from united does not look like playing for win hink park as done fairly well against toure, fergie must bring on welbeck and valencia!

I have Kompany on the bench of my fantasy team... ****

Really dissapointing from united does not look like playing for win hink park as done fairly well against toure, fergie must bring on welbeck and valencia!

Park has been poor against Yaya Toure, overrun by his strength and balance to get into our half. And we don't need to bring on Welbeck either. Valencia yes.

Park has been poor against Yaya Toure, overrun by his strength and balance to get into our half. And we don't need to bring on Welbeck either. Valencia yes.
Think he will at some stage didnt meen straight away suspect will keep it same for 15mins

Well, not the most enthralling of first half's. No surprise when City have had so much possession. Absolute bullet of a header from Kompany though-excellent goal.

Deserved lead for City, United just haven't been in it.

Yeah Smalling could have done better for the goal but the duel between Lescott and Ferdinand interrupted his movement which ****** him up.

It's times like this I miss Scott, no doubt he'll be sat trying to think of an excuse as to why City are winning. Poor lad.

City have been the better team, so far. Probably deserve to be ahead. Hopefully the game get's better in the second half, it's been average at best, so far.

Yaya and Kompany, we've got to get one of them a second booking.

Even if City went to 10 men it wouldn't make a difference imo. Utd have simply not risen to the occassion unlike City. They're being outplayed, and as history has shown, some teams play even better with 10 men. Utd simply need to step up to the plate more which they've not done so far.

Mancini showing how big a ****** he is there. We're not even playing well and he's getting ready to park the bus...God I hope we comeback, I'd ******* love it.

Mancini showing how big a ****** he is there. We're not even playing well and he's getting ready to park the bus...God I hope we comeback, I'd ******* love it.

How dare he try and win the league! The *******!

Rooney claiming handball's all the time and ******** around. Getting frustrated.

As opposed to having 9 men behind the ball for the entire first half?

¬_¬'

Back