Manchester City vs. Manchester United - 30.04.2012

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 216
  • Views Views 16K
How dare he try and win the league! The *******!

- If they win, it doesn't mean the league is wrapped up. I wish people would pay attention to the other United

- Didn't shut up shop in the FA Cup game when they were down to ten men, and they almost completed the comeback. Mancini is just doing this to annoy me

Mancini showing how big a ****** he is there. We're not even playing well and he's getting ready to park the bus...God I hope we comeback, I'd ******* love it.

trying to hold on to the lead, what is up with that? If it was the other way around you would be calling SAF a legend again and that "he knows best".

- If they win, it doesn't mean the league is wrapped up. I wish people would pay attention to the other United

- Didn't shut up shop in the FA Cup game when they were down to ten men, and they almost completed the comeback. Mancini is just doing this to annoy me

You think I don't know that? To have a chance of winning the league City have to win today, they're winning, so they're trying to ensure they win. Slagging him off for that is stupid.

I know Aguero is a brilliant player but not just today but Evra has been very average this season.

Aguero's been poor today, needs to stop dribbling in the box as much and just hitting it/laying it off.

Just thought i'd point out Rooney just called the ref a "****". Just saying lol.

Congratulations to Man City for winning the title.

It's never over til the fat lady sings. Granted she's warming her vocal chords, but Newcastle are going to push City to the limit after the almighty screw up against Wigan, and QPR are taking big scalps. Surprised with how many fans are throwing in the towel.

Why do Liverpool fans always point out when Rooney or any other United player swears at the ref? I don't think there's a player in football that doesn't give the official a bit of verbal abuse....jeez

United lost the title with Wigan and Everton, not today with City, so ...

Why do Liverpool fans always point out when Rooney or any other United player swears at the ref? I don't think there's a player in football that doesn't give the official a bit of verbal abuse....jeez
CJACKO is not a Liverpool fan. I only made my comment because CJACKO made his.

This is the most offended i have ever been!!!!

Back