Manchester City vs. Manchester United - 30.04.2012

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 216
  • Views Views 16K
Bottled the league, threw away an 8 point lead. Fergie ****** the tactics up completely not starting valencia or welbeck. FFS so gutted.

Coaches and players should issue an apology. ******* disgraceful.

United were awful think only one shot on target took them till 85mins to even get goin, well done city was far better team if we loose title this game has not cost us its not shuttin everton game out that has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** happens. It's up to Utd to keep plugging away. Reduce the GD and basically improve for the remaining matches. It's not over yet.

Well, two games left... To be fair, Wigan and Everton were the big **** ups though. Did Utd have a single shot on target?

Rooney was very poor tonight as was United in general. City weren't great but definitely a deserved win for them

what a depressing couple of days, first Hodgson approached to be england manager, now this. Think I'm going to start watching cricket instead.

Rooney was very poor tonight as was United in general. City weren't great but definitely a deserved win for them

Surprisingly disjointed all the way through-some very poor crossing and passing in parts. And City's back 4 were so comfortable and composed.

**** happens. It's up to Utd to keep plugging away. Reduce the GD and basically improve for the remaining matches. It's not over yet.
I hope so mate, but i just dont see us now wining the ******* title. We threw away huge lead, i am devasteted.

City have still got a very difficult trip to Newcastle so all is not lost for United. I still think they'll win it

First Derrick Rose blows his ACL, now you give me this ****. I'm killing myself.

I hope so mate, but i just dont see us now wining the ******* title. We threw away huge lead, i am devasteted.

Been the story of the season for teams. City did it, Utd have done it....maybe there's one more twist in this epic finale

They were so comfortable that none of United's shots were on target. Painfully poor.

Back