Manchester City- world domination project

UP THE BRIG! Haha! I live about a minute from QED (formerly Irongate)!

I like it, a lot. I'm intrigued as to where all the threads will eventually resolve themselves.

Great update mate. Niang is a great signing.

hi everyone- some advice please. its january and ive got £100million to spend. i need to invest in a defensive midfielder,
a central midfielder with a bit of stamina and strength, maybe a centre-back and a striker- who do you all think?

Iker Muniain or Javi Martinez. Just watched the Athletic game. Ummm... Gotze, Ganso, Neymar maybe invest in youth. How about suring up LB position and go for Bale

I say go for Ganso. Similar to Yaya and could learn from him. Update done if you want to take a peek.

DM: Fellaini, M'Vila, Martinez. Compare stats.
CM: Ganso, Andre Ayew, Fernandinho, Hamsik.
CB: Hummells, Thiago Silva.
ST: Stefan Jovetic, Cavani.

Hope that helps. :)

Sunday 10th AugustWembley

“It’s been a very bright first half for
Manchester Cityin this Community Shield match; they’ve enjoyed over 70% possession and areoutplaying Manchester United.”

Gabriel was delighted. Almost half-time, it was still 0-0,but they had created a lot of shooting opportunities and all United could dowas constantly foul. That was obviously a game plan as well- he had lost somerespect for Fergusonfor that. Hopefully the team could turn their possession into goals.
From a United throw, Rooney had the ball in the box. Wait…oh no.
A penalty to Manchester United from what was a blatant diveby Wayne Rooney. There was no danger there- Richards didn’t even touch him.
Rooney stepped up confidently… and sent Joe Hart the wrongway to score. 1-0 United a few minutes before half time.
On the sound of the half-time whistle, Sir Alex winked atGabriel.
I’ll get you back for that.

15th October 1994

I love football. I lovefootball. It’s more important to me than anything in the world. No. I can’tgive this up. For anything. Gabriel was twirling the card the chairman gave him:

Donald Stewart
Bamberbridge FC
0161 204 367
[email protected]
PR5 6UX

“Hello?”
“Hi, Mr Stewart? Yeah, it’s Gabriel. If this is okay, I’ve changed my mind.”

“Lads, I’ve been delighted with your performance. Gutted aboutthe penalty, it was definitely a dive. Let’s give them justice. We can still winthis!”

Gabriel’s speech was greeted by a roar from the players, as theyran out of the dressing rooms early, their faces a mask of determination.
They won the game 2-1! A late equaliser from Sergio Aguerofrom a Gael Clichy cross, was immediately followed up by a late goal fromGabriel’s summer signing, Mamadou Sakho, who arrived alongside Niang, andreserve goalkeeper, Marc-Andre ter Stegen. Sakho tapping home from a goal linescramble.

Gabriel's decision to play a 4-1-2-1-2 formation to overload the midfield payed off, Nigel de Jong instrumental in ousting United attacks. A sign of things to come!

Get hamsik or mountinho for cm, boateng;) or pique for cb and hulk or lukaku for stc. Just a thought.

Back