Manchester United: The Misers Approach to Managing the Devils

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 93
  • Views Views 24K
Status
Not open for further replies.
correct :) just reserved that space for new updates :) was going to try and get them done earlier, but been busy at work ;P

Hurray, another Raikan story and this time with my favorite club :)
Will be following!

Great fan of your tactics and story Raikan a enthral lying plot line every time please could you take a moment to look at my story Every Step Along the way-a stoke story it would be ,much appreciated cheers

contract.jpg

"Thank you for coming in so late Mr Michaels, after hearing your proposal and suggestions we decided to treat this situation as urgent! We know that you have a bit of experience in playing football to begin with and the clear understanding of the predicament we as a club find ourselves in at the moment, we have decided to offer you the job as Manager of Manchester United football club, Liz is having the agreement drawn up as speak! Take the evening or two to go through it and let us know by 2pm the day after tomorrow"

I was shell shocked, like a grenade had blown up a few feet away from me, stunning me, I could not move or talk, thank God I was sitting down.. Eventually after several seconds I could muster up the one main thought that was on my mind...

"What about Sir Alex" I asked in a somewhat trembling voice. "We have spoken to Alex, he was glad to hear that we had found someone else as he had been wanting to leave the club for a while now to spend more time with his family and grand kids, we did however offer him the Director of football position here at the club
, which means that you will be working very closely with him and us"

Sky_Sports.png

Breaking News:

"Sources confirmed just a few moments ago that Sir Alex Ferguson has stepped down as Manager of Manchester United Football club to take up the role of Director of football giving way to a new face at the helm of Old Trafford, sources believe that the new appointment stems from the current financial position the club find themselves in, Jackson Michaels is believed to have been offered the job only hours ago"

Man-Utd-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.jpg

Social Networking Sites are out of control following the latest news from Old Trafford!

facebook_twitter_icons.png

@PeterDJW "Are you ******* serious? Who the **** is Michaels, from bad to worse!"
@SamChen "Lol, wtf, *****"
@BenKing "Thank you Sir Alex for everything you have done for the club, Glazers are crazy!"
@MikeDan2 "I hope this Michaels can produce, that is all"

@RioF "Thank you Sir Alex for everything, you will be sorely missed"
@RyanGiggs "What a wonderful man, icon, legend, no words can describe how I feel"
@PaulScholes "Thank you"

2yknn9i.jpg

Last edited:
Old_Trafford,_reflected.png

Only hours after I had signed the contract I was getting bombarded with phone calls, text messages, tweets, you name the media device, it was working overtime!

Quite a few threats filtered in through the praise, like weeds growing through bricks, but I understood that it was part of my new life and had to learn not to take any of it to heart, just do my job and hopefully do it well...

After a meeting with the board early in the morning, the players still on their holiday's, a few youngsters were training already, trying to hopefully be seen and given a chance this upcoming season, I made my way to my new office, on my way I bumped into Sir Alex who greeted me with a warm smile and said "Michaels, just remember, you are the best team in the world, so make sure the players know that and that you believe that yourself and you will do fine lad"

I had been mulling over and formulating tactical approaches for the past several years, watching Jose at Chelsea, Guardiola at Barcelona, Wegner at Arsenal, and of course Ferguson here at United, with a team as established as this and my lack of experience, I was not going to try and reinvent the wheel... Just yet!

A few days had passed with meetings after meetings and lunches after the next, I was busy with the signing of a few new faces for the backroom staff, the calibre at my disposal was some of the best in the land, however, there were gaps that needed to be filled urgently..

After a decade of playing this Championship/Football Manager game, which I was addicted to during Uni, I had gained a somewhat vast knowledge of football players and staff around the globe, in fact, I knew that Valdir De Moraes was out of contract and looking for an Assistant Managers position, I knew with him behind me and his experience, I would have an easier time with the players.

"Alo, Valdir speaking" He answered in a irritable, tired voice, "Hi Mr Moraes, Jackson Michaels here, Manchester United's new manager, how are you today"? "You mean morning, its 3am" he answered abruptly.. ****, I was so nervous I forgot about the time zone's! "I am really sorry, I did not mean... ' Its ok, its ok, I am awake, how can I help you?"

A few minutes later, we had an agreement, he was to fly over to sign the papers a few days from now!

The%20Guardian%20Logo.jpg

Valdir De Moraes signs on as Assistant Manager at Old Trafford!

f_73975.jpg

Just promise me one thing, Jackson Michaels, if you see Paul Pogba at any point during your career, will you punch him for me please?

Just promise me one thing, Jackson Michaels, if you see Paul Pogba at any point during your career, will you punch him for me please?

Lol, I already have!

read ******* :P another one tomorrow!

This is quite a captivating read!

Write on! (oh i'm so witty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back