Manchester United: The Misers Approach to Managing the Devils

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 93
  • Views Views 24K
Status
Not open for further replies.
good story man ! cant wait to read whats next ! check my Bolton story it is Bolton Revival Laurent Blanc. i will tune in to this story
!

I do apologize, I have had not much time today.. first thing tomorrow!

Am gutted now that promise of a update got me through the last couple of hours In work haha ko. Enjoying the story and keep up the good work :)

serious-debt.jpg

Manchester United announce their losses

With just a few days into the new era at Old Trafford, the club revealed their current financial status following their latest AGM. At present, the clubs debt outweighs their current value and is said to be a staggering £544m...

232409d1282235624-road-glory-bap-game-scoutsniper7-sky-sports-news-cmyk.png

We cross over live to Old Trafford with Sky Correspondent, Matt Hill:

Geordie Thompson

"Matt, what is the latest news on this story?"

Matt Hill

"It may be that the Glazer's have released these figures in the hopes that the Red Knights make a move to buy the club, sources suggest that the Glazer's are reconsidering their previous proposal and may counter that sometime during the course of the day"

Geordie Thompson

"Thank you Matt, we will check in with you later if any developments occur
"

Michael's delves into the transfer market

Steve+Mandanda+Marseille+Training+Press+Conference+sdMe3vkzeHcl.jpg

Steve Mandanda joins from Marseille on a 5 year deal at an estimated fee of £11.25m, it is believed that Michael's activated the release clause on his contract with the French giants...

It is believed Michael's felt that he needed a more experienced keeper for the season ahead evident in the fact that Anders and Tomasz have found themselves on the transfer list, this being only a few weeks after Sir Alex had brought in youngster David De Gea from Atletico Madrid!

ze-roberto.jpg

Ze Roberto signs for United on a 1 year contract, it is believed Michael's will not be spending extravagantly this summer, this acquisition is seen as quite a coup around Old Trafford...

Serigne-Modou-Kara-Mbodj_2631290.jpg

United snap up young talented defensive midfielder Kara from Norwegian side Tromso on a 4 year deal rumored to be in the region of £1.4m, however, he was not granted a Work Permit, Michael's has faith in the youngster and has mentioned that he was planning to loan the youngster to feeder club Fc Twente for the upcoming season...

Michael's plans for the future

During the summer transfer window, Michael's snapped up a few talented youngsters in:

Thomas Drage - Tromso £1.9m
Etzatz Hussain - Fredrikstad £1.2m

Lucas Anderson - Aab £1.3m
Andile Jali - Orlando Pirates £1m
Sebastian Maier - 1860 Munich £1m

Last edited:
very great story mate , and interesting sign !
quite surprised as i think de Gea and Anders is good enough for Man. United :P
will following

Good update but I'm surprised you said De Gea wasn't good enough. He was my 2nd best performer in the United save I had and that was the first season and he was only 2nd because Hernandez would score a hat trick in every game he played. Without De Gea though my team would've been hammered.

Good update, can't wait for the next one. :)
Thats a lot of money to spend on a keeper when you already have De Gea at the club.

Thats a lot of money to spend on a keeper when you already have De Gea at the club.
I just compared the two and Mandanda only a tiny bit better but I think De Gea has a higher consistency as it said that in the coach report in my save.

Raikan, first of all, I'm a HUGE fan of your work mate, you really know how to manage a team.

I'm also playing with Utd atm and bought a keeper. My choice was ter Stegen. You got Mandanda for £11.25 right? I`ve managed to get Marc-André for £13 and he's world class mate, got De Gea on the bench. I also i suggest you take a look at Hamsik, he's more then worthy as an AP. Also, try playing Cleverley as an IF on the left.

Raikan, first of all, I'm a HUGE fan of your work mate, you really know how to manage a team.

I'm also playing with Utd atm and bought a keeper. My choice was ter Stegen. You got Mandanda for £11.25 right? I`ve managed to get Marc-André for £13 and he's world class mate, got De Gea on the bench. I also i suggest you take a look at Hamsik, he's more then worthy as an AP. Also, try playing Cleverley as an IF on the left.
You got Stegen for 13 quid? wow! :P

You got Stegen for 13 quid? wow! :P

Easy! Offer £10M in monthly installments (48 months), they'll reject and propose a deal of £16.5M, make a counter offer with £3M fee and £10M in monthly installments, Gladbach always accept.

Good update but I'm surprised you said De Gea wasn't good enough. He was my 2nd best performer in the United save I had and that was the first season and he was only 2nd because Hernandez would score a hat trick in every game he played. Without De Gea though my team would've been hammered.

Michael's addresses supporters concerns

"Good morning GogoGolem, thank you for you reply, I made this decision due to Steve having a reasonably low buy out clause and acceptable wages at 54k a week and the fact that I feel David was too young to start every game this season and having been an admirer of him for a couple of years, felt that his performances in the BBVA were a bit inconsistent, especially from outside the box where he struggles more than others..

I can assure you we have complete faith in David and in his ability, but someone as young as this, the pressure that playing for a club like United poses, especially after an icon like Edwin retired, filling his boots is going to be no easy feat for anyone
"

cheers bud :) used him a lot, never liked him that much to be honest.. Onur Kivrak is better in my opinion anyway :) Sinan Bolat/Stephan Ruffier and countless others..
but he is good, just lacks a bit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back