Manchester United: The Misers Approach to Managing the Devils

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 93
  • Views Views 24K
Status
Not open for further replies.
raikan how did u get some of the players u got for the price u got them for cos im rying to get some of them and thay are asking for way more than u paid?

raikan how did u get some of the players u got for the price u got them for cos im rying to get some of them and thay are asking for way more than u paid?

hey bud, like who? people always ask me how I sell players for so much and how I pay so little for players, I dont know, I just do and always have!

like all the 1 u got i got them all i know it looks like im copying u but why not learn from the grate man and his kara worth it cos he cant get a wp so have to send him to a feeder club for 3years is he worth the wait

I got Kara in my Torino save after the third season and he's a very good player. I'd say it's very much worth the wait.

sorry everyone, I am unable to continue this story.. I know that I have started a few recently but I am unable to commit to this one, I do promise I will do one for Fm13 when it comes out properly.. until then this should be the last one.. sorry for the inconvenience caused!

take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back