• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 93
  • Views Views 24K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daily_Mail1.jpg

"The Red Devils are red hot"

With 7 wins out of 7 during pre-season, Michael's looks good value for the upcoming season at the helm of Manchester United, admittedly, he did concede to the fact that he had arranged several "easier" games starting with a tour of South Africa and ended off against much smaller opposition in comparison to the games Sir Alex Ferguson had arranged..

View attachment 260619

Michael's makes a profit during the window

Anderson-Manchester-United-Champions-League-T_1602868.jpg

Anderson leaves United for Portuguese runners up, Benfica in a deal rumoured to be in the region of £12.75m, Anderson had yet to cement his place under Sir Alex and it seems that Michael's had no desire to make him part of his...

Park-Ji-sung-007.jpg

One of the great servants to the club leaves the club for Russian Premier League Champions, Zenit in a deal valued at £12m, fans have had mixed emotions regarding the sale, however, it is believed the board are ecstatic that Michael's was able to negotiate such a good deal for the 30 year old...

Thomas-Kuszczak-Short-Hairstyles-Image.jpg

Tomasz heads for the BBVA for league runners up, Real Madrid in a deal worth £2.1m

Anders-Lindegaard-Short-Hairstyles-Picture.jpg

Anders
heads to rivals Chelsea in a deal worth £2.2m, it is believed Michael's had accepted his request to pay out a portion of his current contract due to his wage cut when joining Chelsea.

Michael's released this statement:

"Anders is a great lad, professional in everything he does and a good example for the youngsters, came to me after I had signed Steve and asked how do I see him fitting into the squad." After a brief discussion we came to a conclusion that I would allow him to leave, preferably to a club in London as he enjoyed the weather, as it was similar to his country, I wish him luck and all the best with his future, thank you for your time"

"Is it true you sold him due to his relatively high wages in comparison to the rest of the players and you felt that it was an unnecessary expense?"
was shouted as I made my way down the stairs after the conference, I thought to myself that this was the main reason why I did sell him....

TRANSFER ROUNDUP 2011/2012

View attachment 260656

How in god's name did you get that much from Park and Anderson?! i got 4.4M for Park and 4.9M for Anderson :(

Keep it up matey :)

Some good stuff but I'm still convinced Mandanda was a waste of money and that De Gea can do the job fine. I also would like to say that if De Gea can't handle every game you could've kept Lindegaard on to play in a rotation role but De Gea played every single minute of every single game and somehow no one had to leave. In hindsight it would've been better to play Lindegaard more but De Gea was so ****** good I couldn't afford to rest him.

cool am following, and eagerly anticipate next update... is this going to be a longterm save raikan? KUTGW...

mufc+vs+city+11.jpg

Rival's race reigns supreme

large_charity_shield.jpg

With the first bit of silverware up for grabs in the Community Shield, fierce rivals Manchester United and Manchester City battle it out for early supremacy and bragging rights...

Manchester City 3:2 Manchester United

View attachment 260870

Mancini pips Michael's on debut!

Michael's released a statement after the game apologizing to the fans for the loss and promised to prove his worth over the next month!

Fans were clearly unhappy with the results, only compounded by the precarious state the club currently find themselves in, as protestors swarmed around Old Trafford shortly after the match waiting for the team to arrive back at the ground...

174_feature_knight.jpg

The title race begins...

pl2.jpg

August/September 2011

View attachment 260871

Michael's stay's true to the promise he made shortly after the Community Shield loss to City with back to back wins in his first two games, with a good 2:0 win over fierce rivals Liverpool at Anfield.

Mancini seems to have the better of Michael's early on on his career with a disappointing 2:1 loss to City at Old Trafford! Fans were clearly unhappy following the loss as many left early and boo's echoed around the stadium

Top 3 performers

Ze Roberto
Wayne Rooney
Nani

Rooney was in exceptional form over the two months in all competitions scoring all four goals against CSKA Moscow in the Champions League with a couple of assists while Nani netted a hat trick against Blackburn.

Michael Owen and Ashley Young just missed out on the top 3 players as they both scored a brace in the win against Portsmouth with Ashley notching up several assists as well.

Ze Roberto was instrumental in most of the games, his control of the midfield was a joy to behold with several assists and a couple of goals from midfield.

ok thanks thinking of starting again with man u and not make any big signings and get them out of debt as soon as can u tell me some good players to buy and are u useing any update with the new players have just signed

ok thanks thinking of starting again with man u and not make any big signings and get them out of debt as soon as can u tell me some good players to buy and are u useing any update with the new players have just signed

still 12.2 mate :) well check my signings! this is what the story is about :)

you can always buy the Torres/Fierro combo etc, I suggest Leo Bonatini rather, he is quality and 825k

you can also see this:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-managing-devils-manchester-united-guide.html

ok thanks have u ever got them out of debt i got it down to 60mil once b4 i got a crash dump

sorry 4got to put love the story so far how rude of me sorry

what 1 of your tac would u say to use sorry for all the q i know itsa story thread

Wow, your skin is very smooth! :O

Ze roberto doesn't perform for me on Ama-zing, kept DLP(S) and everything :/

raikan i know this is off topic but are u a man u fan i know bit dumb seeing as this story is about man u but all your tac u test with spurs or dortmand just asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back