Manchester United to sign De Gea

• Thread starter Thread starter Joel`
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 5K
Can you go pray for us not to sign Sneijder/Modric then. Thanks. :) :wub:

Didn't SAF say he would bring in about three signings but only ONE big name player? I would guess De Gea is that ONE big name player. Or not?

De Gea could of been in Spain's team at 20 if Casillas was not there though lmao.

Reina is Spain's number 2. Should be United's number 1 for the best part of 2 decades now, probably nearly as good as Casillas at his age.

It's on the yellow banner on skysports.com that SAF has confirmed it too. If anyone still wanted confirmation.

Great news (though Guilleme Ballague did break this news a couple of months back so hardly surprising) Big kisses Guilleme (K)(K)

Reina is Spain's number 2. Should be United's number 1 for the best part of 2 decades now, probably nearly as good as Casillas at his age.

Actually Valdes is Spain's No. 2.

*runs away quickly*

Actually Valdes is Spain's No. 2.

*runs away quickly*

Actually I think you'll find that it's Manuel Almunia.

£17 million is a lot for a goalkeeper, but he's 20, from all accounts is already an accomplished goalkeeper and has good potential. I guess SAF wouldn't pay such money for him if he didn't see something in him (inb4 Bebe).

****'s about to hit the fan now
*quickly follows out the door*

I'm out too, not hanging around for that carnage. Good luck to all you fools that are stuck in here, I pity you!
*slams the door, locking it behind him*

Atletico Madrid starting to ship their best players. D:

Maybe they're having a re-shuffle, no doubt they have an excellent youth system.

If he copes with the pressure and is allowed to mature, superb signing. Always the chance that he won't though.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Here's a bit of tittle-tattle related to the deal: reason for the delay seems to be that the lad needs to change agents. His new agent agreed the deal with Manchester United, but the new agent isn't actually his agent until Monday. Who was his old agent? The same one who arranged for Bebe to move to Manchester United. Has someone been blacklisted as a result of that transfer? Will anyone dare to ask Ferguson? We can only hope :D

If he copes with the pressure and is allowed to mature, superb signing. Always the chance that he won't though.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Here's a bit of tittle-tattle related to the deal: reason for the delay seems to be that the lad needs to change agents. His new agent agreed the deal with Manchester United, but the new agent isn't actually his agent until Monday. Who was his old agent? The same one who arranged for Bebe to move to Manchester United. Has someone been blacklisted as a result of that transfer? Will anyone dare to ask Ferguson? We can only hope :D

Wasn't Bebe's agent the Portuguese Super-Agent? Hence the theories behind the validity of the deal etc.

How Manchester United's Bébé went from street kid to €9m player

Back