Manchester United to sign De Gea

• Thread starter Thread starter Joel`
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 5K
Lol true, but then i dont like the idea of Jose at the club. I expect SAF to deal with mendes quickly and get it wrapped up

His legal team have come out and denied that he has signed anything with anyone. That'll change on the 30th June apparantly. Seems like Ferguson jumped the gun a bit.

Ferguson know who he should get. De gea is very talented for his age will be great sub for VDS. :)

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Now lets see what he get on midfield for us... Sneijder, young, Nasri maybe Modric hes really good but doubt he sign him.

BBC Sport - De Gea denies Manchester United deal is imminent

Atletico Madrid goalkeeper David de Gea has denied he has agreed to join Manchester United and insisted he will not consider his future until after June's European Under-21 Championship.

On Tuesday, United manager Sir Alex Ferguson said that the club were close to landing the talented 20-year-old.

De Gea's lawyer, though, has made it clear that no deal has been signed.

He added: "De Gea will not consider the contract extension offer from Atletico - or any other offer - until 30 June."

Speculation in both England and Spain had suggested De Gea would complete a switch to Old Trafford in the next couple of weeks.

BBC Sport - De Gea denies Manchester United deal is imminent

Atletico Madrid goalkeeper David de Gea has denied he has agreed to join Manchester United and insisted he will not consider his future until after June's European Under-21 Championship.

On Tuesday, United manager Sir Alex Ferguson said that the club were close to landing the talented 20-year-old.

De Gea's lawyer, though, has made it clear that no deal has been signed.

He added: "De Gea will not consider the contract extension offer from Atletico - or any other offer - until 30 June."

Speculation in both England and Spain had suggested De Gea would complete a switch to Old Trafford in the next couple of weeks.

Do not know what he is playing at personally, yes he is concentrating on the youth national side, but to me ths is suggesting he has other offers. I can see this going bitter for Manchester United if they do not try and wrap it up ASAP.

Do not know what he is playing at personally, yes he is concentrating on the youth national side, but to me ths is suggesting he has other offers. I can see this going bitter for Manchester United if they do not try and wrap it up ASAP.

This is a classic stalling technique, to diverge attention away from him so he can concentrate during the U-21 Finals.

And obviously he wont consider till June 30th, he can't move until July 1st.

Either way, there will be a lot of eyes on him during the tournament, and a lot of pressure. At least he'll experience what it is like in England with our press hounding him 24/7

Back