MANCHESTER UNITED UNDEFEATED 4231 TACTICS 5 TROPHIES 1 SEASON!!

pauladey1991

Reaction score
Hi i just thought id share this as this has been my greatest season ever on any football manager game.This season i won every single league game and i won every trophy not losing one game all season.This tactic just seems to be brilliant in terms of possession and attacking but also in defending. I was dominating from the minute i set the tactics up.

My only signings were Adam Lallana and Tielemans in the summer window then i signed Papadopolus in January.
Adam Lallana ended up being absolutely sensational on the right wing scoring 17 times in the league.

My tactics were based on two all out attacking full backs , two normal central defenders , one deep lying playermaker supporting , a box to box player supporting , then a front four of two wingers a shadow striker and an advanced forward all set to attack.

Adam Lallana and Juan Mata occupied the wingers , although i seem them as cam's i wanted to fit them in so i put them on the wing , Lallana scored 17 in the league and Mata scored 20 and got on the assists board with 20 assists too.

Rooney played as the shadow striker scoring 19 and assisting 15 , so he too did absolutely brilliant , but the star man of the season was the one and only Robin Van persie. Who needs batman when you have robin ... scoring an amazing 43 times in the league!!

The team played sensational in the league scoring 147 times and conceding only 21 times.

I do believe this was maybe a one off good season but to have form this good and so consistently i do believe im onto something here.

Below is pictures of the league table and player stats.

View attachment 396571 View attachment 396570

This season my team won the premier league , the champions league , fa cup , carling cup and the charity shield so a truly remarkable season. Below you can see the results in the finals , all very close results but the games themselves were dominated.

View attachment 396568 View attachment 396567 View attachment 396566

In the premier league the form was the same except teams were conceding many more here are just a few highlights of the season.As you can see we dominated every team we played in terms of possession and shots.

View attachment 396565 View attachment 396564 View attachment 396563 View attachment 396562

View attachment 396561 View attachment 396560 View attachment 396559
View attachment 396558 View attachment 396557 View attachment 396556

For anyone that wants to know my team tactics you can either download them or here is a quickscreenshot of my basic team tactics below.

View attachment 396555

Here is my personal profile and as you can see i won 98% of my games drawing just 2% and losing 0%.

View attachment 396554

Also i didnt set my training up i just let my team have a rest before and after match days , i sent my training to average and set them to train attacking most the season. I will include a download to my tactics below , Of course id like some feedback as for me my team were scoring 4 goals a game if not more so would be good to see if they do it for you :)

All feedback appreciated and all the best!!

View attachment 396553

Insane results, what kind of match preparation do you use?

Hi gannicus , I just used attacking as that's where I needed to improve as defensively I would be solid :)

Your screenshot shows the DLP on support, and on the uploaded tactic he is on defend. Which one is the correct duty?

What version of FM match engine was this tactic tested on? Was it 14.2.2 or 14.3.0?

Looks like a tweak of this tactic. One role has changed (AP-S to DLP-D) and a few individual instructions have been added.

That being said it looks like a really good tactic for big teams. Gave it a whirl in my Bayern tactics test game and won 4 games scoring 3 goals in each of them. So far nothing outrages but still a very good Dortmund style tactic imo.

Last edited:
I dont think so,i am playng 5 matches with my PSV and win 4,1 draw,i need players filters or most valuable atributes for all positions...

Maybe its save and load,but i try this tactic with my PSV and its works,but i dont understend,why he playng Wesley Snider in dlp position,he is not type of players....

just got trashed by Chelsea 3-0... waste of time...

next game - next loss, this time to Liverpool...

rubbish tactic

Last edited:
What's a save load ?? And it is sometimes support sometimes defend . If it's a good team ill change to defend and yes maybe it's similar but this is my own :) also I did win the 38 games without cheating etc if you try it out you will see it has similar success :)

Also Wesley a neither was on the bench most the time he came on to replace Rooney :)

You have to give the tactics time to set in . It seems to be working for others :)

Just show them your game status screen. i personally used it and its been good so far will update when i get round to finishing the season

this tactic is undefeated lol...

dont give me this bullshit