MANCHESTER UNITED UNDEFEATED 4231 TACTICS 5 TROPHIES 1 SEASON!!

Good job winning the EPL Duxa92. That was a tight championship race! That's more in line with realistic numbers that I would expect from a title team on the current match engine - 77 goals scored 33 allowed. I still have NEVER seen a team score 147 goals or even come close to that. So how is that even possible on the 14.3 version of the ME? Are the players on the OP's side all 5 stars?
Is that because OP played FMC? Tactic works better on FMC? Just something I noticed in his screenshots. Dont know if any real differences.

Thank U for this tactics man!.... I Just coudn't understand how to play FM 14, before used this and adapted to my team.. just great!

Hi 4jieheb im glad to see this has helped you as it did me :) I also have a 433 thread if you would like that available here:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...e-champions-league-premier-league-titles.html

These also are good and got a non league team to the champions league final and premier league winner . These are a 433 though.

Glad to hear your feedback all the best!!

Thank U for this tactics man!.... I Just coudn't understand how to play FM 14, before used this and adapted to my team.. just great!

Out of curiosity I decided to give this tactic a spin 10 games in to the season 19/20 with everton who I have won the league twice and champions league once. I have a team full of young 4.5 star regens who are not at their peek yet.

It was not far of proficient from the tactic I was using so was hopeful. My team had lots to adgust with Tempo though.

I lost my first game to Spurs 3-0 then went on to win 8 of my next 9 with an average of 2.7 goals per game usually 3-0 or 3-1. Bigist win was 8-0 against Grasshopper in the CL group stage.

I really like the attacking build up play to this tactic and scores some really fantastic goals. It creats great performaces from my wingers and WOW Barbosa has scored 10 from 8 since the change. Teams that counter attack can be a problem but hey if I am scoring more than them I dont care. Shadow Striker is a silent assain with this tactic I like it a lot, chips in with the odd goal and builds up play well from the centre. CWB are great, Bains is still scoring and assisting like crazy at 34 although I do have an amazing Brazilian regen to take over the helm.

I will be sticking with this for the rest of the season as I think it could win me the league. I was struggling big time against Chelsea in all previous meetings. I just beat them 4-2. Also beat Liverpool 4-2 another boggey team.

Cheers for the Tactic mate best one on FM 14 I have tried!

PS Hope I go on a 100% season like you have.

Ive not had the same results as you on this but its a good tactic. Was so close to winning the league with spurs but thrown it away (like liverpool) hopefully next season my squad will gel more.

One thing though. I keep getting players sent off. 8 in bpl lol

I have had better results using this than the Tac I used at the beginning of the season. Seems to be great at home but average for away games. We'll see at the end of the season :)

Ive finished 2nd in 2 seasons with spurs on same points. I find i concede alot of goals. But did with FA Cup and Champs league in 2nd season so going well

Ive finished 2nd in 2 seasons with spurs on same points. I find i concede alot of goals. But did with FA Cup and Champs league in 2nd season so going well

I suppose thats not a bad result with spurs , congrats on the champions league win!!

Im glad you have had some great success with this , and good luck with the 100% season :D

Out of curiosity I decided to give this tactic a spin 10 games in to the season 19/20 with everton who I have won the league twice and champions league once. I have a team full of young 4.5 star regens who are not at their peek yet.

It was not far of proficient from the tactic I was using so was hopeful. My team had lots to adgust with Tempo though.

I lost my first game to Spurs 3-0 then went on to win 8 of my next 9 with an average of 2.7 goals per game usually 3-0 or 3-1. Bigist win was 8-0 against Grasshopper in the CL group stage.

I really like the attacking build up play to this tactic and scores some really fantastic goals. It creats great performaces from my wingers and WOW Barbosa has scored 10 from 8 since the change. Teams that counter attack can be a problem but hey if I am scoring more than them I dont care. Shadow Striker is a silent assain with this tactic I like it a lot, chips in with the odd goal and builds up play well from the centre. CWB are great, Bains is still scoring and assisting like crazy at 34 although I do have an amazing Brazilian regen to take over the helm.

I will be sticking with this for the rest of the season as I think it could win me the league. I was struggling big time against Chelsea in all previous meetings. I just beat them 4-2. Also beat Liverpool 4-2 another boggey team.

Cheers for the Tactic mate best one on FM 14 I have tried!

PS Hope I go on a 100% season like you have.

I like this tactic score loads of goals and so far so good scored in every game.In 2018 with Liverpool not stayed undefeated like you have with Man Utd lost only twice since using this,so sticking to it till end of season.

Well done on a great tactic ;)

Do you use any OI? Great tactic btw! 19 wins 6 draws and 1 lose in my 1st season with Chelsea so far (Y)

I have to say I have my doubts over you winning all 38 games legit, I've never seen anything like that before, but there is no way for anyone to be certain so it's best just to try it out for your selves. On football manager 2012 I created a tactic for my PSG team and we went unbeaten for 99 games, so crazy things can happen.

I think the only way to test out a tactic properly is to use it full season, including the pre-season, so to any doubters I suggest to just use it with a decent side like Man Utd and see what results you get. I'm currently still in the process of testing my own created tactic, but it things don't work out I might give this a whirl.

Hi thank you everyone for your responses , even if you dont believe was all legit and hard work , if you cant replicate it dont worry doubt i could replicate it again must have been a one off phenomenon but please dont judge unless you have tried it out and please give it time to work :D

Hi Paul. Just wanted to add my 2 cents. I downloaded your tactic. Decided to try your tactic with them and i have to say i was impressed. Lost some games in the beginning, but went on a 15 match run that helped me qualify for the champions league. (team had finished 11th the previous season) Really nice build up play and loads of chances. If i invest in some fast defenders and good strikers i have a really good feeling about the tactic. Will update post another season. Just wanted to say thanks mate!

Which skin do you use? Where can i download it ? And Can you post a print of your training? It seems doesnt work when i dont use the right training set up . (Im sorry for my bad English)

Hi i didnt do anything for my training i dont think and i dont have this save file anymore as my laptop got a virus on and had to be wiped :/ and as for skin just the standard one that came with the game :D