MANCHESTER UNITED UNDEFEATED 4231 TACTICS 5 TROPHIES 1 SEASON!!

I dont know as its been a while im pretty sure it was attacking though :)

This tactic does seem to be suicidally offensive. Quite surprised to hear it works so well.

Starting season years 2020,try to on 7 friendly game.VS team like Zunit & other.
win it all,score atleast 6 goals on 1st to 6th game.
& 4-0 the last one,they have to play bus parking after half-time.

but i saw weak point for this tactic.when AI play ultra defensive-counter,i can't crack it down.
& beware,AI counter-attack is danger.They got more chance than me,if they pull all man back & play defensive-counter.I may leak some goal there...

Last edited:
so I decided to try this tactic in classic mode(suits me better), and the results were amazing. I played as Liverpool and won the premier league (w29 d5 l4) and the fa cup. not sure how to post screenshots so will just post my best results:

2-1 vs arsenal away
2-0 vs man u home
4-2 vs Tottenham away (fa cup)
4-2 vs arsenal home
3-0 vs chelsea away
1-0 vs Chelsea (fa cup semi final)
1-0 vs man u away

only surprising result was losing 5-1to Chelsea, apart from that everything worked very well. I only signed manuel fernandes. luis suarez got top scorer with 28 goals in 33 in prem, coutinho who I played behind suarez or on the wing scored 15 and got 17 assist! thankyou op for providing what is the best tactic ive ever played with.

also for others who use classic mode, put training onto fitness for the first few months and then for the remainder of the season put it on attacking :)

I don't care he if he save load because this tactic work perfect with my team

i have a question, your screenshots show your in the first season and you made 3 signings yet you talk about snejider being on the bench.... are you sure you haven't done the save, load cheat specially after reviewing all the other replies, they all seem to have lost a game or two

Hi ,

No i didnt save, load etc i think i must have had a lucky season as 2nd season i lost 5 lol. But aslong as it works for you guys :D

won the prem with chelsea in my first season then it just went **** up and was ****!

Sorry to hear that , maybe a look at changing things every now and then and getting some signings for if you ever need to change the system you use.