MANCHESTER UNITED UNDEFEATED 4231 TACTICS 5 TROPHIES 1 SEASON!!

just got trashed by Chelsea 3-0... waste of time...

next game - next loss, this time to Liverpool...

rubbish tactic

People like you should be banned from the internet and in particular, anything football management related. Judging by your posting history, it's comments like this that you only joined for.

tried it first game i was away to stoke with liverpool got destroyed by stoke 4 - 1 and seen red after i was 3 down

Why do people get all pissy when someone creates a good tactic? Is it jealousy? If you think its a **** tactic, shut up, go away and take the time and make the effort to make your own. And as for this save/load bollocks.... I'm undefeated at home in 3 seasons, first season unbeaten in the league. Lost first game mid way through second season. Am I a cheat too?

Well tried it for a season with the best team in the world (Bayern) and the results are no where near what the OP posted. Only won the League and the tactic is super vulnerable to counter attacking teams, Real destroyed me 4-0 on the counter for example and only scraped narrow wins against smaller teams that counter attack.

That being said the football this tactic produces is really awesome to watch sometimes.

Overall results were League 27 wins - 4 draws - 3 loses with 94 goals scored for and 30 against. Cup and CL I reached the semi final. So nothing outrages considering how good the teams is but still fairly good.

One thing though. With Boateng I only have one fast defender so it might actually be the main breaking point for this tactic considering that the defenders the OP uses are both fairly fast.

Last edited:
**** it, yeah probably.. Burn him hes a witch. lol.

Nah, well said, fucktards.. :) Too many keyboard warriors joining up recently.
HAHAHAHAHA.

To anyone who used to use QuakeNET IRC servers, etc, for the FM channel that shall remain unnamed they will know why this is funny... -_-

Can anyone else replicate these results? And OP still hasn't responded with what version of the match engine this tactic was tested on. Those results remind me more of FM 2013 than FM2014. I've never seen any offense get even close to that production in FM2014. Finally -- can you show us a screenshot that shows how many of your goals are from corner kicks, direct kicks, etc. so we can see how much is from the offensive formation vs the set pieces?

this tactic is undefeated lol...

dont give me this bullshit

You should upload a tactic mate, come on please do. Then we can see how good your tactics are. This tactic is good, its probably just you being an idiot or something. Go and have a lie down in a dark room you *****.

Hi everyone sorry for the late reply , not been online in a few days ill try answer as many questions as possible.

For everyone that wondered what version this is , this is indeed fm 2014 :L , but it is 14.3 .

Also i would like to point out it istnt a save load file as you can see on my profile i have numerous threads with undefeated tactics , i also managed to get tamworth a non league side to premier league and champions league and won every trophy possible.

I am just very passionate about football and am in fact a real football coach i worked at aston villa , nuneaton , tamworth and was working at hinckley united until their recent exit from football following their winding up order.

Id also like to point that although you may not get the same results that infact give it time and stick with it this tactic will get results , i have tried it on a few saves now and it has the same effect for me :)

Also for all the haters , id like to point out im the one with the undefeated tactics , i didnt have to spend my time doing it and uploading this for you , and i didnt have to share the tactics either. But a big thank you to all the people sticking by me and trying it out i really appreciate your feedback :)

To Flohrinho id like to point out this is quite an attacking and possession based tactic so a fast defense is essential as they neeed to be able to track back with attacking players.

To Darandino , Big thanks for the support and your right alot of people do sem to join just to troll and put others down and from what i can see post nothing useful to the site at all :/

To slavisapetrovic , I am glad you like this , only reason i tried this was so i could too try and have a tactic that had possession and a ball winning midfielder but also an attacking midfielder. Glad you like!!

To osman71 thank you , hope it can do the same for you :D

To bellyboy , i am sorry didnt do the same maybe was the team line up im not sure , what you must remember is you do have games where you just play bad , but if it is consistently poor for you maybe drop one of the cms , back to a cdm this seems to work for me especially when setting the cdm as a regista as this helps with possession too!!

To micky979 , i am very thankful for your support , and its nice to see someone else doing well , i think people see the odd results that yes are very lucky and incredible bt seem to think because they cant replicate our success they seem to think its false but im not bothered , like i said before i dont have to do this for them , i do this out of being generous , but all the best and congratulations on your 3 seasons undefeated , but my friend did have 4 1/2 seasons so try beat that :p

And to falcon09 thank you for your support , but your right all the hate never seem to contribute anything themselves , never mind though :)

To everyone else thanks for your support and hope you enjoy and i hope it works for you , but if not either stick with it or crazy idea use your own tactics ;')

Outside of the save/load arguments and posts, has anyone actually tried this ?

No not any updates ive been busy recently so not been on fm much unfortunately , im going to carry on with my second season tonight i will post results when finished. :)

Why do people get all pissy when someone creates a good tactic? Is it jealousy? If you think its a **** tactic, shut up, go away and take the time and make the effort to make your own. And as for this save/load bollocks.... I'm undefeated at home in 3 seasons, first season unbeaten in the league. Lost first game mid way through second season. Am I a cheat too?
do you have the best team in the world bollocks are u unbeaten

do you have the best team in the world bollocks are u unbeaten
Yes Bellendboy. Im unbeaten in the league at home with Real Madrid. I have them as a fun save every year. You know fun, right? Whats wrong? Is the game too hard for you? Getting pissy cos you keep losing? Cant stand to see people who have half an idea what they're doing having some success? Don't worry....theres always FIFA 15.

I dont see why some people cant seem to understand , its like hating on success :L jealousy must really hurt , like i said we dont have to post these tactics we do it as generosity so grow up and only comment if you have something useful to say :)

Good job winning the EPL Duxa92. That was a tight championship race! That's more in line with realistic numbers that I would expect from a title team on the current match engine - 77 goals scored 33 allowed. I still have NEVER seen a team score 147 goals or even come close to that. So how is that even possible on the 14.3 version of the ME? Are the players on the OP's side all 5 stars?

Do you change this tactic at all for away games? I seem to be annihilating teams at home and banging in the goals, but then an away game comes up and I get beat. Any tips?

vjscsmoke, thx mate) it was really tough challange, MU lost their last match with City. I hadnt belived that i could win 2nd season till last matchday. But first season was pretty easy. I didnt make any transfers and wings were Poldi and Walcott with preffered move "Knocks ball past opponent". So they did their job well, and scored a lot. Giroud scored 25 balls in EPL, Diego Costa in 2nd season only 15, so i suppose the most imortant attributes are Jumping and Heading for striker and never use PPm "moves into channels" because striker must be inside the box every attack to win high balls from crosses. Thats my vision of this tactic.

P.S. Emperior Bendtner scored about 20 in all competions playing from start in all cup matches and from substitutions in Legue.

Chelski Shogun, I had used every away match def positioning or def free kicks and opposition instructions by assistant even against underdogs, changing philosophie had never caused good results.

Last edited: