Manchester United v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 12K
liverpool would be a much better team if they brought in a few better defenders

i agree, we've got two full backs who can't defend for ****. IMO!
also carra's losing it, and he isn't quick enough anymore for this league.

Ji Sung Park deserved his goal. But what a run he made just before it

Today was one of the few times that I wanted United to win.

Thanks chaps. Now if only Fulham would be so kind as to stage a dramatic second-half comeback.

When Carra retires we're ******. Agger, who keeps getting injured.Skrtel who's a liabilty and Krygiakos who's old.End up buying someone Has-been

yeah liverpool have got a good enough attack to do well in the league they proved that last season so maybe now rafa if his still at liverpool in the next window should start looking at some defenders instead of wingers and cms which he usually buys

I've never known so many Liverpool fans to beat so downbeat about their own club tbh, try being a Portsmouth fan.

I've never known so many Liverpool fans to beat so downbeat about their own club tbh, try being a Portsmouth fan.

I wouldn't take much notice of some of the Liverpool fans on here.

Saying that the commitment shown by Pompey players is magnificant. But Liverpool and in particular Gerrard look very down in confidence

And the game's not next saturday. When I read it I thought it was before the Bolton game but we play them first and Bayern after

Pretty poor match overall imo. Torres and Gerrard we're quiet, Rooney was pretty tame, not as good as i though it was going to be unfortunatly. The ref made a few bad decisions, but united deserved to win, i hate to say :(

I don't think the people who claim to be Liverpool fans really are.. Most of them are morons :)

We've got two workmen as our defensive wingers,as well as lucas and Mascha,no one in our midfield apart from Mascha has any pace whatsoever.Don't get me wrong, i like Maxi so far,but i thought we needed some pace,but Rafa wouldn't play any.Plus Rafa always plays Kuyt for some unknown reason that no one knows,PFFFFT.He's a dreadful winger

It's okay,we all know who he's talking 'bout. Also, you want united to win....as a Arsenal fan....i don't understand that

Me arsenal fan????? you must be joking if your aiming that at me son!

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Well done United, brilliant result in two ways. 1) knocked that dirty scum of the top of table and 2) beating the bin dippers and doing us a favour!!

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Tired and poor performance. Torres should still have equalised heh.

Shocking decision by Webb for the penalty (just got in and watched the replay - it was outside the box grrr). Amazing that as **** as we were today the Mancs could only just shade it.

More beer needed. We might need to win this Europa League malarkey to qualify for Europe next season. Might get rid of the owners though so it's not all bad news.

Back