Manchester United v Newcastle United- Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
United were too good for us, we knew that before the game.

I think we need not worry about these games, and concentrate on beating the other teams that will be down the bottom end of the table with us.

United were too good for us, we knew that before the game.

I think we need not worry about these games, and concentrate on beating the other teams that will be down the bottom end of the table with us.
you lost today because you were outplayed, which was to be expected. at least you were not making the elementary errors that west brom were making, i.e the kind of errors that will cost you against any opposition. you showed some good stuff, and i think you guys could be ok

you lost today because you were outplayed, which was to be expected. at least you were not making the elementary errors that west brom were making, i.e the kind of errors that will cost you against any opposition. you showed some good stuff, and i think you guys could be ok
e.g. The wall trying to make sure the ball dosnt it them XD

I was creaming my little y-fronts over some of the passes Scholes was playing yesterday, sublime. Even as a Liverpool fan and how much I hate United, this man is the most technically gifted English midfielder I've ever seen. Last night was an actual joy to watch.

I think there is lots of positives we can take from that result, despite losing 3-0. We held them for 30 minutes of the first half, and 35 minutes of the second half. We defended well as a unit, and limited Manchester United to only 4 shots on target.

I though Williamson was an absolute rok at the back though. Just a shame about who he's playing next to.

Scholes was joy to watch. Ran the show. Rolled back years and a masterclass performance. He was making so many runs to the box which is very encouraging. Fletcher and Scholes interchanged positions well. Some times scholes was playing ahead and sometimes Fletcher. Nani's fake pass to Evra to set up second goal was awesome.

Glad Berba scored the goal. Looked very confident and hope he makes this season his.

Status
Not open for further replies.