Manchester United v Newcastle United- Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very predictable match so far.

If it stays like this I'll be OK.

scholes has been on another level tonight, the rest of the side just hasnt been on his wavelength, theys missed his late runs too often, and spurned the chances hes created

what a vet... absolute legend and ambassador for football step forward Mr Ryan Giggs. just sensational.

scholes has been on another level tonight, the rest of the side just hasnt been on his wavelength, theys missed his late runs too often, and spurned the chances hes created

Still, all easy for you. :(

Coloccini- £80,000 pw- Hopeless
Enrique- £60,000 pw- Awful
Smith- £55,000 pw- Oh dear

Get rid of them all!

I think even though Newcastle lost, there are some positives to take from this. Carroll looked decent, and the team didn't stop trying. Man Utd are one of the biggest clubs in the world, and Newcastle created chances against them. With arguably the toughest game out of the way, we can look forward to the next game at home against Aston Villa next Sunday.

Coloccini- £80,000 pw- Hopeless
Enrique- £60,000 pw- Awful
Smith- £55,000 pw- Oh dear

Get rid of them all!
I thought Enrique was a very good player, Smith and colochini are awful though

Enjoyable and satisfying performance for all Manchester United fans tonight,though some of the chances presented to Berbatov when not taken are questionable.

Even so,good win and looking forward to the next match with optimism.

I think even though Newcastle lost, there are some positives to take from this. Carroll looked decent, and the team didn't stop trying. Man Utd are one of the biggest clubs in the world, and Newcastle created chances against them. With arguably the toughest game out of the way, we can look forward to the next game at home against Aston Villa next Sunday.

newcastle are in desperate need of a finisher and a player that makes things happen in midfield other wise they will suffer im afraid.

I thought Enrique was a very good player, Smith and colochini are awful though

In the Championship, yes. However, as proved in the 2008/2009 season, his constant sloppy mistakes lead to many an opposition goals. Our defence is a shambles and until we rid ourselves of these players with no concentration, we will always struggle.

could have been worse for newcatsle but they gave a good account of themselves. scholes showing once again why his footballing brain is head an shoulders above anyone in the premiership, imo only giggs fab and modric come close.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Enjoyable and satisfying performance for all Manchester United fans tonight,though some of the chances presented to Berbatov when not taken are questionable.

Even so,good win and looking forward to the next match with optimism.
dont blame berbs, he wasnt the only one to miss, and his first goal was very well taken

Last edited:
could have been worse for newcatsle but they gave a gooc account of themselves. scholes showing once again why his footballing brain is head an shoulders above anyone in the premiership, imo only giggs fab and modric come close.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

And Fabregas.

(H)

Status
Not open for further replies.