Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports 1

Then what was your point?

He could have preferred Berbatov but he didn't as he wanted to play Welbeck.

How can Welbeck can get games without dropping Berbatov.?

I wasn't talking about Ferguson preferring Berbatov, I was talking about Burkie7 preferring Berbatov......

I wasn't talking about Ferguson preferring Berbatov, I was talking about Burkie7 preferring Berbatov......

Oh well I was just assuring him that Welbeck isn't a bad choice either ;)

Can't see anything other than a comfortable win for United today, 3-0.

Clearly meant Livermore.. Mentioning his name is just a technicality.

why people slating SAF decision to start welbeck is beyond me hes a quality player who wants berba sulk lol :p. jokes aside welbeck has done really well so far this season deserves his chance in the team.

Who's the captain?

Evra.. Captain LB..

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Cleverleyyyyy.... Good save. Friedel still good enough for the league.

Welbeck is not having good game. Dropping too deep and no presence in the box.. Cleverley needs to involve more in the game.

Welbeck penalised for having his foot slightly lower than Dawson's there :mad:

Evans has been superb today. Defoe has done nothing pretty much.

De Gea with a good solid catch there to stop VDV scoring.

Evans has been superb today. Defoe has done nothing pretty much.

De Gea with a good solid catch there to stop VDV scoring.

hes had some dodgy early passes, mistimed a challenge on VDV, and then got himself book for another clumsy challenge. Jones has been the better player imo

hes had some dodgy early passes, mistimed a challenge on VDV, and then got himself book for another clumsy challenge. Jones has been the better player imo

Evans has been decent, far from superb. I agree that Jones has been better.

That was his first mistimed tackle or foul . Didn't deserve yellow imo. He was very good, made few very good tackles and interceptions. Both were equally good imo.