Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports 1

think 1 more to come

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

bin most impressed with young defence tonight!!!!!

excellent football, really is

Rooneyyyy 3-0.. Get in.. My Fantasy team captain..

My Fantasy team went down the ******* this week. Doesn't help that my captain (Nani) is the only one apart from Young not getting in the scoring and assisting action.

okay this is ridiculous. Another prediction off by 1 goal (went for 2-0 Utd). Wtf is goin on?!!! Still, relegation battle over lol

Lost count of number of times VDV shot from every possible position and angle.

The spuds have been peeled.
Wonderful stuff from United, why can't we play like that -.-

Spurs fans were singing "You're **** Barcelona", well we showed "We are Manchester United" in the second half ;)

Lost count of number of times VDV shot from every possible position and angle.
i know quite pathetic really, everyone will try till they realise de geas quality!!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

world class performance,this is good start considerin we r usually slow starters.

My Fantasy team went down the ******* this week. Doesn't help that my captain (Nani) is the only one apart from Young not getting in the scoring and assisting action.

I feel your pain, captain Nani is letting me down.

United was beastly tonight!! :) and **** defoe should go home with red tonight idiot move on De gea at end... :s