Manchester United Vs Arsenal | EPL| 28th Aug | KO: 1600

• Thread starter Thread starter sunilvk7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 453
  • Views Views 28K
Usmanov should have taken over.

If he was there he would buy players on a whim, unlike Silent Stan.

As a fan of a football club I would rather we spent the money the club made than hand it out to directors/owners pocket.

I remember the figure quoted at the start of the summer by Stan Kroenke where he said Arsene Wenger would be given 50 million pounds at least to spend IF 'he wanted to spend it'. Well that plus Fabregas/Nasri/Clichy money is a fair old kitty.

I think something's not right at board room level, that Kroenke guy seems a bit too 'back seat' for me, I wish Usmanov took over. Him vs Rosell for Fabregas would have been a hoot for people watching it play out, I guarantee Arsenal will have signed a few players as well with an actual billionaire in charge not a 'billionaire' who hoards in all the profits for himself/shareholders and runs the club like that.

Something is definitely wrong in the boardroom

Im amazed anyone actually thinks this incredible. You obviously didnt watch Arsenal play last weekend vs Liverpool and Utd's similar demolition. This was always on the cards, and by it happening its either a catalyst or another one of those 'oh we're fine I believe in the kids' moment.

Same old same old.

Last edited:
The more i think about it and look at his behaviour, the more im convinced there are issues in the boardroom.

I agree totally, something is wrong, It don't take an expert to realise, not only do they need to replace the players, but need at least another four...

I know Arsenal had a pretty weak team, so this scoreline isn't a huuuuuuuuge shock, but seriously, some of those goals were world class.

Think the best performers were the Arsenal fans who kept staying behind the club toward the end and the gk

I tell you what as an Arsenal fan I would be finding it hard to defend Wenger after this.

Can you imagine if he does not sign anyone 'good enough' by Wednesday?

If I was a fan I would go absolutely crazy.

I honestly cannot fathom what is going on. How... what? I left when United were 1-0 up and now this?

This is insane.

Good to see Young doing well though. That's vintage Young.

If the squad is not strengthened, we will not get through group stage!

Did anyone noticed Anderson's Face and Position while Rooney was scoring his 2nd Goal (Freekick)?

Laughed alot :D

This Arsenal Team was very poor against a very very strong Man Utd.

Right. We've hit rock bottom. Only up from here. Big 4 days coming up.

Very confused/shocked at what's gone on.

Nevertheless, keep the faith.

Back