Manchester United Vs Arsenal | EPL| 28th Aug | KO: 1600

• Thread starter Thread starter sunilvk7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 453
  • Views Views 28K
This Arsenal side might be battling relegation come May...........naah, that's an over-exaggeration, but in all fairness Man Utd were brilliant but the Arsenal defense was *insert adjective here*. At this rate, we need a ****** overhaul not "two or three signings".

Wenger thinks he will win things with just kids :S

This is truly ridiculous. I cannot find the words... United fans must be, erm, happy. A bit.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Also, that's what happens when Young doesn't take free-kicks.

Where do you even start with that? Words fail me.

I knew once the players run out of steam United's class would show (more so than before) and it did.

First time we've conceded 8 goals since 1896. Another great record this team and manager has broken.

LOL!!!! Just been watching live Sunday football with my dad the whole afternoon. First seeing Man City win 5-1 with Dzeko hitting 4 was quite something, but to then see Man Utd hit 8 past Arsenal was something completely unthinkable! Arsenal are falling apart, and desperately need some more, experienced players. However, I honestly feel they have now left it too late, and the next time they will have the chance to build on their squad will be January; at which point, they will most likely be sitting in the relegation zone! :D Fantastic afternoon of live footie anyway! 16 goals ain't too shabby! :P

Wenger thinks he will win things with just kids :S

Did you even bother checking United's first XI? United had a very, very young squad as well. Arsenal's kids were poor, as opposed to United's kids.

Going to say this once and once only...David Moyes to Arsenal!

Got to put my 2pence in now and first of all i want to say congratulations to Utd for this win it is a remarkable victory. But on the other hand i do think Arsenal didnt help themselfs and their performance or lack of it was a major factor in Utds win without a doubt. This is rock bottom for Arsenal now, either 4-5 signings in these 3 days or a new manager simple as that.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Going to say this once and once only...David Moyes to Arsenal!

Couldnt agree more mate.

Gary Neville is spot on. Utterly laying into Djourou. He was ******* ****. Serious, at 25 he is wank, wank, wank as a leading CB

If you have Dzeko and Rooney, and Young, and Nasri...****

I was going to pay the 4 points and get Dzeko in my team but didn't in the end. fuuuuuuuuuuu

Piers Morgan on twitter is hilarious. MOTD is going to be interesting tonight...

I was going to pay the 4 points and get Dzeko in my team but didn't in the end. fuuuuuuuuuuu

Piers Morgan on twitter is hilarious. MOTD is going to be interesting tonight...

I loved his suggestion of getting O'Neill in..

Please tell me if im over exagerrating BUT

Any other manager, if a top club hadnt won anything in 6 years, continuously seem to lose their better players and not replace them and refuse to spend and rely on a policy of youth that is obviously not working would have been sacked

Is it time arsenal need a change??

[video=youtube;dIj-6fr2SlI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIj-6fr2SlI[/video]

I have not been this excited about a Manchester United side like this since the days of Ronaldo and Tevez back in 2008. What a result. Not going to go into details or collectively criticise their performance as that would be largely disrespectful to the Arsenal fans and players.

I am largely sympathetic towards them. They did not deserve to lose this heavily.

Back