Manchester United Vs Arsenal | EPL| 28th Aug | KO: 1600

Gary Neville is spot on. Utterly laying into Djourou. He was ******* ****. Serious, at 25 he is wank, wank, wank as a leading CB

This This This This 100% percent woefull :(

You're not serious are you? We don't live in a barbarian society where people's heads are guillotined. C'mon. Fast forward to the 2010's where civil society is.

lol mate. its more of sarcasm alright.
looking at some arsenal fans (SOME), there acting as if they want his head off. :p

Question for Liverpool fans - Still glad you didn't sign Ashley Young? ;)

why was Damien Comolli at Old Trafford scouting arsenal players maybe?

also the 8-2to be an arsenal fan joke is awfull lol

Oh my God! And the good thing is - I hate Young as my captain for Fantasy Football and Dzeko as well! ;)

One of the biggest shocks of my life so far, it shows how much United have improved and Arsenal have weakened - near the end of last season Arsenal won 1-0 thanks to Ramsey, this game they lose 8-2. A few more goals and it could count as Rugby scores!

I haven't watched this game, but despite having a sleepover last night, I will watch MOTD 2!

Espanyol?

Why are we comparing to La Liga?

I'm comparing to mid table Premiership teams not Spanish clubs.

And I'm not comparing GK's/Forwards/Midfielders I'm comparing Gibbs/Jenkinson to be fair.

Your comparison is flawed whether comparing Prem sides or others.

Also, what Joel said.

Rooney against arsenal- 1'st goal in the league, 1'st goal in the league for United, 100'th goal in the league for united and now 150,151 and 152!

sorry i've not seen highlights but how was arshavin not sent off? if that was rooney the media would be having a field day! fairplay to (most) arsenal supporters for standing through it though.

Your comparison is flawed whether comparing Prem sides or others.

no its not... He is just wondering how a player who will not even get into the first team of a mid-table club be deemed good enough to play for a top club like Arsenal, I dont see how it is flawed

It does not mean the player is not good enough, more specifically it means the player is not good enough to play for a top club yet

@JackWilshere - I heard all the Arsenal fans singing! You my friends are a ******* (excuse the language) inspiration to Arsenal Football club and i love you

i only heard them singing once in the stretford end, could see them jumping though lol

no its not... He is just wondering how a player who will not even get into the first team of a mid-table club be deemed good enough to play for a top club like Arsenal, I dont see how it is flawed

It does not mean the player is not good enough, more specifically it means the player is not good enough to play for a top club yet

It's flawed because any mid-table club can have a player that's better than the others. Like N'Zogbia at Wigan for example.

Although over the years i have lost my respect for Rooney i hate Morgan much more and thats epic by Rooney.

I'm not a violent person but Morgan makes me have unspeakable violent urges

It's flawed because any mid-table club can have a player that's better than the others. Like N'Zogbia at Wigan for example.

Thats one player but most of the time, you expect players playing for a top club to be better than players playing for a mid-table club in their coressponding positions which is true in most cases

Thats one player but most of the time, you expect players playing for a top club to be better than players playing for a mid-table club in their coressponding positions which is true in most cases

Yeah, but in this case Everton do have a player in Baines who is better than most of his teammates.