Manchester United Vs Arsenal | EPL| 28th Aug | KO: 1600

6-1 to United by FT...

Wenger better spend some ******* money after this.

Why do Arsenal keep getting in the area then turning away from goal and trying to dribble/pass around them again. Can't they just shoot?

Why does Nani never do anything? Right as I make him the captain of my fantasy team he starts being anonymous.

I'm just glad Mata didn't jump aboard this sinking ship to be honest.

wtf, just started watching....

wtf?

ugh, if this doesn't reinforce the need to make signings....what will?

wtf, just started watching....

wtf?

ugh, if this doesn't reinforce the need to make signings....what will?

Goals 2 and 3 were just classy,however the first goal will make your eyes bleed for bad defending

Arsenal's fullbacks are all over the place oO) This just shows how important Sagna is for them

Wow. United are impressive, Wenger NEEDS to buy it is that simple. This display just can not be defended.

Abit of both i think, Utd do look good but Arsenal are making it so easy for them its laughable. Like i said this is the worst Arsenal side Wenger has ever had without a doubt.

We thought the home defeat to LFC would make him spend... I doubt this will. I can not believe how poor Arsenal have played.

btw, i thought transfers & finances are chairman / staff department, not managers.

What!!!!!!! Arsenal scored a goal lol. Would have been better if RVP scored his peno.

Walcott! Woohoo!
My prediction for a 6-1 spanking is looking very likely indeed.

Let it go between the legs... Embarrassing from De Gea..