Manchester United Vs Arsenal | EPL| 28th Aug | KO: 1600

I was predicting 3-0 as an Arsenal fan, and since we're defending like **** as always that isnt a suprising score. I'd rather lose 5-0 or more and have Wenger spend some money than end up with some bullshit 2-0 Utd and "We played well but..." from Wenger.

Unfortunately we need too many players in a few days remaining though, so I'm expecting a Europa place from this season at best. Need a quality CB, LB, DM and perhaps another striker to add a lethal touch to the side with Bendtner leaving since we've got little depth even with the Korean guy on board.

That was a poor effort from De Gea.

caught out by the early shot, seen it happen to plenty of keepers, what is really poor however is the defending that led to the first goal

It wasn't as bad as it looked, De Gea expected the pull back and Walcott struck it low and hard close range through his legs. Not a big error in my opinion.

caught out by the early shot, seen it happen to plenty of keepers, what is really poor however is the defending that led to the first goal

That doesn't not make it a poor effort though.

Good first half, but late goal, and I blame De Gea for it. But he's good keeper, and he's going to be even better. Arsenal are **** tbh. I expected more. Ps. Rooney's goal is really something.

anyone got a dent stream cant find one keep freezing

De Gea should have saved that. The penalty save was good and not taking anything away from him but it was a pitiful penalty. Not completely convinced by him yet he seems to switch off at times. Anyway, i can only imagine what it would have been like last week had Suarez started for us. Who knows how Jenkinson could have coped with him. I think that Arsenal will either come out and show fight and get it to 3-2 then go on from there. Or they will just give up. Either way, more goals coming and i think it will be united.

The best Arsenal can do is to put in a decent performance in the second half and not concede a fourth which is quite unlikely.

I didn't say it was an extremely bad error, I did not say "Z0MG DE GEA IS ****", I said it was a poor effort, and it most definitely was.

not really. two things happen, he sets for the shot, gets done with pull back. he thinks for the pull back, gets done by the early sht through the legs (as happens here) either way a goal is conceded,

I find it bizarre that Arsenal are getting shredded and yet people fixate on De Gea...