Manchester United Vs Arsenal | EPL| 28th Aug | KO: 1600

not really. two things happen, he sets for the shot, gets done with pull back. he thinks for the pull back, gets done by the early sht through the legs (as happens here) either way a goal is conceded,

He was caught wih his pants down, which he shouldn't be.

If you read what Mike said, he had a 2/3 chance of being caught with his pants down.

And I disagree with that.

I just don't understand why people are so over-protective of De Gea, no ones saying he is ****, calm your pants.

Probably the goal should have been saved by De Gea, but what I'm thinking is why Evra went to close down Rosicky. It wasn't like Rosicky was shooting, bit like how we conceded against Barca when Pedro scored.

Positionally Evra hasn't been great for sometime now.

If Nani gets in a similar position as Walcott and pulls the same line of shot I guarantee Chesney would not get down quick enough, it's near on impossible unless you start with your legs closed and even then you need to somehow collapse your knees to deflect it away.

It says alot when Fergie doesn't even feel the need to go 4-5-1 vs Arsenal anymore.

At least when Chelsea play poorly they often get a result, difference is Chelsea are spending and rebuilding and Wenger's sat there putting faith in players like Rosicky/Djourou/Jenkinson...

I wouldn't even put Arsenal in the same breath when mentioning the top five unless things change quickly by Wednesday.

If you look for the root of all these goals being conceded, I'd blame Jenkinson.

I just don't understand why people are so over-protective of De Gea, no ones saying he is ****, calm your pants.

I just dont understand why people cant see a counter argument. Calm down its a debate

And I disagree with you and don't see why everyone's so over-critical of De Gea.

If Nani gets in a similar position as Walcott and pulls the same line of shot I guarantee Chesney would not get down quick enough, it's near on impossible unless you start with your legs closed and even then you need to somehow collapse your knees to deflect it away.

It says alot when Fergie doesn't even feel the need to go 4-5-1 vs Arsenal anymore.

At least when Chelsea play poorly they often get a result, difference is Chelsea are spending and rebuilding and Wenger's sat there putting faith in players like Rosicky/Djourou/Jenkinson...

I wouldn't even put Arsenal in the same breath when mentioning the top five unless things change quickly by Wednesday.

The only way yo save that is if you are going down already, and if he does, walcott lays off the cut back and its a goal anyway

lol, " Henri Landsbury is an option if he takes of Arsharvin, before he gets sent off" :p

atleast the arsenal fans are trying, shame the same can't be said for half of their team

Anyone else think it's possible for Nani to be given a free role centrally?

I think he would make a pretty amazing CAM, if he sees more of the ball centrally I think he can create more.

Then have Anderson behind him with Valencia/Young on the wing, I just think Nani could have more of an impact on the game in the centre.