Manchester United Vs Arsenal | EPL| 28th Aug | KO: 1600

Evra/Evans have if anything, I think Smalling/Jones have been solid.

Yeah definitely. Evra has been poor for a long time imo.

Evra has been poor by his standards for the last year, still lethal going forwards, but doesnt get back quick enough, his positioning is dodgy

2 huge chances, first Cleverly with a poor finish then Nani with a great chance.

Evra has been poor by his standards for the last year, still lethal going forwards, but doesnt get back quick enough, his positioning is dodgy
Noticed that in the CL final. He was atrocious quite frankly.

what the **** has happened to Man U, no where near as clinical or entusiastic before half time

Ever since that Bayern away he is poor. He contributes a lot in the attacking front, so can understand about his dodgy positioning, but when he puts so less effort to get back to cover, it really ****** me off.

Noticed that in the CL final. He was atrocious quite frankly.

In fairness, its made worse whenever he plays with Evans, who tends to do a poor job covering the gap when gets forwards. Wont judge him on the CL, anyone would have looked *****

What a free kick.. Rooney.. Beckhamesque against Everton on his last game for us..

i cant see wegner managing arsenal by 2012 at the latest if he does not sign any more players